Best Practices?

mlouis

Awards
It has been 5 years since I did a true cutting cycle. I'm currently ~200lbs at 16% BF and would like to get down to 10%. I'm a little stale on my nutrition/supplement research although I certainly understand the basics (e.g., protein intake) fairly well.

What would you guys say have evolved to become "best practices" over the last few years? I do not intend to use any drugs or even borderline-unhealthy supplements.

Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been 5 years since I did a true cutting cycle. I'm currently ~200lbs at 16% BF and would like to get down to 10%. I'm a little stale on my nutrition/supplement research although I certainly understand the basics (e.g., protein intake) fairly well.

What would you guys say have evolved to become "best practices" over the last few years? I do not intend to use any drugs or even borderline-unhealthy supplements.

Thanks.
I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it gives a comprehensive cover of nutrition, supplementation (and yes, you only need the basic staples), and training for effective and successful fat loss.

~Team APPNUT

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
A good diet and cardio program will do it. After those are in check pickup a fat burner