Chinese food info??
- 06-01-2004, 04:09 PM
- 06-06-2004, 03:53 PM
06-06-2004, 07:30 PM
06-10-2004, 01:25 AM
Hmmm, to be safe I'd only eat chinese on your cheat day.
BTW- beware of MSG! I ate at a $5 chinese buffet once and broke out with an itchy rash all on my chest and arms. I got corticose steroid shots and pills to get rid of it, but it still sucked.
06-15-2004, 08:03 AM
i get asthma like symptoms from MSG & after doing some research i was amazed how widespread the use of MSG was.
there must be other alternatives for you!!
06-15-2004, 08:11 AM
I avoid anything with sauces for the same reason, so I get the (some kind of meat) fried rice. Not sure if that's any better...
Similar Forum Threads
- By rascal14 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2016, 10:44 AM
- By pyrobatt in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:45 PM
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:10 PM
- By lemon in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 01-18-2011, 08:34 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2003, 11:54 PM