- 08-22-2010, 05:41 PM
- 08-22-2010, 07:05 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
I recommend reading the article The 3 Keys to Fat Loss, as it gives a comprehensive review and information re nutrition for fat loss, as well as covering supplementation and training to lose fat.
- 09-18-2010, 12:44 AM
The best fat loss diet calls for quitting processed food. You must maintain the nutrient to calorie ratio of whatever you eat.Eat a healthy nutritious breakfast and have an early dinner. Your breakfast lays the foundation of your metabolism for the rest of the day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SimplyDraven in forum Weight LossReplies: 43Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:07 AM
- By acwingfoot in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
- By Doug8796 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2008, 04:17 PM
- By seanf76 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-26-2008, 11:21 AM