Losing fat?

Chest

Awards
What is the most effective form of dieting to lose fat? I am 215lbs and i am around 20% body fat. Also what would be the best way to increase the fat burning effects?. im not looking to be shredded just want to get lean.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is the most effective form of dieting to lose fat? I am 215lbs and i am around 20% body fat. Also what would be the best way to increase the fat burning effects?. im not looking to be shredded just want to get lean.
I do NOT recommend "dieting" to lose fat. IMO, "diet" is the term for your LIFESTYLE NUTRITION, and you just adjust this - predominantly your calorie intake - based on your goals.

I recommend reading the article The 3 Keys to Fat Loss, as it gives a comprehensive review and information re nutrition for fat loss, as well as covering supplementation and training to lose fat.

~Team APPNUT

kennyjoyy

Awards
The best fat loss diet calls for quitting processed food. You must maintain the nutrient to calorie ratio of whatever you eat.Eat a healthy nutritious breakfast and have an early dinner. Your breakfast lays the foundation of your metabolism for the rest of the day.