best way to get rid of excess skin... - AnabolicMinds.com

best way to get rid of excess skin...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.

best way to get rid of excess skin...

ive lost weight specially in my core area and I have excess skin there. for i have some definition (a lil bit) and if i walk or move the excess skin that kind of hangs wobbles. ive been recently trying to do more situps to help with this but im having a tough time. my goal is pretty much to get hard abs and not have excess skin/strecth marks. im 5"11 174lbs and 22yrs old if that helps. thanks in advance.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by viking805fan View Post
    ive lost weight specially in my core area and I have excess skin there. for i have some definition (a lil bit) and if i walk or move the excess skin that kind of hangs wobbles. ive been recently trying to do more situps to help with this but im having a tough time. my goal is pretty much to get hard abs and not have excess skin/strecth marks. im 5"11 174lbs and 22yrs old if that helps. thanks in advance.
    Sit-ups are NOT going to achieve this. You could gain some more muscle mass in your core/midsection, which would help fill it out a bit. Perhaps use the Eviscerate/Flawless combination to help tighten the skin a little. But honestly, nothing is going to get rid of your excess skin aside from having it surgically removed - that is, if it IS excess skin; you mention having a "little" definition, which another words means you have some fat around your midsection that needs to be lost (and yes, when you lose the fat, the skin should tighten up as well).

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.

whats the eviscerate/ flawless thing ur talking about? is that like a cream?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

whats the eviscerate/ flawless thing ur talking about? is that like a cream?
    Eviscerate is a topical. Flawless is a stretchmark removal cream. Look around at the reviews - there are plenty out there.

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

VIKING listen to this lady!!!!!!!!!!!!She knows her stuff!!!!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Sit-ups are NOT going to achieve this. You could gain some more muscle mass in your core/midsection, which would help fill it out a bit. Perhaps use the Eviscerate/Flawless combination to help tighten the skin a little. But honestly, nothing is going to get rid of your excess skin aside from having it surgically removed - that is, if it IS excess skin; you mention having a "little" definition, which another words means you have some fat around your midsection that needs to be lost (and yes, when you lose the fat, the skin should tighten up as well).

~Team APPNUT
    I agree/disagree with her, i know shes super pro and knows her ****, hell her website gave alot of really good info to me, but i dont believe at your age surgery is the ONLY option

Give it time dude, this **** wasnt gained over night, it wasnt lost overnight, so its not going to repair itself over night, im noticing little by little improvements, and my condition is bad man, your young, your skin is going to snap back, just be patient

im posting up a log here soon, and im going through on one of the months using the topical/skin rejuv, via dermatherm and a avon product i forgot what its called, eviscerate i do believe is going out of production though, something about RPN failing, dont know if that was true, but dermatherm is just as good in my opinion

if it comes down to, after a long road, that your still not comfortable, then go see a skin surgeon, talk to him about it, but LAST resort, iv lost alot of weight, and he told me try and be patient, like with everything in this lifestyle, just work with it
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    I agree/disagree with her, i know shes super pro and knows her ****, hell her website gave alot of really good info to me, but i dont believe at your age surgery is the ONLY option

Give it time dude, this **** wasnt gained over night, it wasnt lost overnight, so its not going to repair itself over night, im noticing little by little improvements, and my condition is bad man, your young, your skin is going to snap back, just be patient

im posting up a log here soon, and im going through on one of the months using the topical/skin rejuv, via dermatherm and a avon product i forgot what its called, eviscerate i do believe is going out of production though, something about RPN failing, dont know if that was true, but dermatherm is just as good in my opinion

if it comes down to, after a long road, that your still not comfortable, then go see a skin surgeon, talk to him about it, but LAST resort, iv lost alot of weight, and he told me try and be patient, like with everything in this lifestyle, just work with it
    Please reread my comments, as I did not and DO NOT recommend surgery - I just said that aside from that, nothing else will come close to fixing a "loose skin" problem IF it is indeed that, and not something that can be fixed through other means.

Eviscerate is NOT going out of production. Genomyx has picked up the licenses and rights to all the RPN line (except Havoc) and will be manufacturing and producing them.

DermaTherm is as good as Eviserate re fat loss, but it is NOT going to tighten up loose skin.

Be aware there IS an amount of "loose skin" that you are going to have on your body as it is, even if you get lean lean, since your body needs something if you move in certain directions/stretch, etc.

~Team APPNUT

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Please reread my comments, as I did not and DO NOT recommend surgery - I just said that aside from that, nothing else will come close to fixing a "loose skin" problem IF it is indeed that, and not something that can be fixed through other means.

Eviscerate is NOT going out of production. Genomyx has picked up the licenses and rights to all the RPN line (except Havoc) and will be manufacturing and producing them.

DermaTherm is as good as Eviserate re fat loss, but it is NOT going to tighten up loose skin.

Be aware there IS an amount of "loose skin" that you are going to have on your body as it is, even if you get lean lean, since your body needs something if you move in certain directions/stretch, etc.

~Team APPNUT
    My bad Rosie, i did in fact read that wrong, sorry i wasnt trying to attack or anything, just my two cents, it was early lol

I was not aware of the Genomyx pickup, do you know when the line of Eviscerate will be out??
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    I was not aware of the Genomyx pickup, do you know when the line of Eviscerate will be out??
    Eviscerate is going to be one of the first products to be re-released. For more information on this and other releases, check out the Genomyx subforum.

~Team APPNUT

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.

would u guyd recommend me to try and burn on more fat my sticking to more cardio? or should i try bulking up maybe to try and get a more a rock hard type of body??
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

would u guyd recommend me to try and burn on more fat my sticking to more cardio? or should i try bulking up maybe to try and get a more a rock hard type of body??
    Honestly, the choice is entirely up to YOU.

Read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss (and the articles within the article) if you want to lose fat.

Otherwise, read these Gaining Muscle articles if you want more muscle mass.

~Team APPNUT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting rid of excess skin
    By schwellington in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. Excess Skin
    By ceazur in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:41 AM
  3. Excess Skin
    By Boltar in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 08:39 AM
  4. How to remove excess moisture from DNP?
    By asap nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 12:48 PM