question training w/ strol cycle

A

ASULAX

Awards
hey everyone i recently picked up 100 tabs of 10mg winstrol tabs. i was going to do 30mg ed. what i want from this cycle is to loose body fat and look defined/toned. every person at the gym will tell you when you are cutting you should keep reps between 15-20. when looking online on how to train while cutting, there are many sites saying it is a misconception that doing 15-20 reps will make your muscles more defined... and these websites are saying to train for strength and size by doing low reps and increase cardio for fat loss.. so my question is what method of training would help me achieve being more defined and less bf and why?

my stats:
height: 5'8
weight:190
bf: around 15%

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Higher reps is a myth and it is good you are questioning it. There are two methods I would suggest for you. Go to a 4 day split and focus on compound exercises doing 3-6 sets of 6-10 reps. You want to push yourself as hard as you can the whole time so each of the heavy sets should be to failure (with good form of course), hence the 6-10 rep range.

Another method I use is Hypertrophy Specific Training or HST. It is a full body workout that progresses from 15 reps down to 5 and last 6 weeks. If you want some help putting it together PM me and I will gladly help.