Bulk Ephedra Herb Tea?

philfrey81

Awards
I should receive my shipment of bulk ephedra herb tomorrow, which I'm planning on brewing into a tea to try as an ECA stack.

Thing is, I've never done this before and thought for sure someone on here has tried to get the E this way.

Any pointers on how much of the herb I should brew to get the typical stack ratios? I understand that it isn't standardized for any amount, potentcy, etc. Just looking for a starting point and don't want to waste a lot of it trying to get the measurements right for the effect.

philfrey81

Awards
I'm also pairing the ECA stack with a keto diet. Been on the diet for 2 weeks and am already down 10 lbs.

This is the first time that I've attempted anything with Ephedra since all the supplements were banned. A lot of the advice given out on here doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me because I've never taken anything besides supplements, so I would definitely appreciate any advice on this.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
What type did you get? The mormon tea?

The mormon tea is Ephedra viridis, the Ephedra used in most supplements was ephedra sinica (ma huang). The mormon tea version does not have all the alkaloids that ephedra sinica has and may not be as strong. Still its worth a shot, not sure of the amount used to make the tea. Let us know how you like it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id just get ephedrine, its cheap and easy to get.

this way you know how much your consuming for sure.

do we know exactly how much ephedrine the tea is standardized for?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
id just get ephedrine, its cheap and easy to get.

this way you know how much your consuming for sure.

do we know exactly how much ephedrine the tea is standardized for?
I doubt it, most sites ive seen it on do not show what its standardized for or if its standardized at all. You basically just get a bag of leaves and stems. But yeah I agree pick up some stemerex or lipodrene w/ephedra. Some people even go and pickup some Bronkaid from a pharmacy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt it, most sites ive seen it on do not show what its standardized for or if its standardized at all. You basically just get a bag of leaves and stems. But yeah I agree pick up some stemerex or lipodrene w/ephedra. Some people even go and pickup some Bronkaid from a pharmacy.
never heard of stemerex but lipodrene is just ephedra leaves. basically its just garbage ephedra and a sales gimmick. not say the other ingrediants in the product are effective, but real ephedra or any of its alkaloids in supplements is illegal.

but the best bet is to go to the pharmacy and get pharmaceutical grade ephedrine.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok never took it didnt even realise that. Yeah the OTC stuff still has it although its normally mixed with something else.

philfrey81

Awards
It is ephedra sinica, not Mormon Tea. Not standardized at all, but I thought that I would give it a test and see. Probably wasting my time.

I've never taken the OTC stuff and wanted to avoid it because it is mixed with other meds, but may resort to it if I can't get the effects from brewing a tea.

Wish me luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
Supplements 32
pogue Supplements 1