Best Way To Lose Weight

lamuscle

Awards
I would like to lose some weight, and I'm thinking about trying a diet pill called Lipovarin. Can you tell me if it really works?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
More Info:lamuscle.com

anoopbal

Awards
I am not sure if it a drug or a supplement.

The drugs work, but if you get off the drug, you will gain it all back.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, you need to examine your diet. Pills are worthless, if your diet sucks.

Most people don't even eat enough, let alone eat the right foods.

You need to figure out what your goals are, figure out what your caloric expenditure is, and adjust your diet accordingly.

Whats your daily "diet" like?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I would like to lose some weight, and I'm thinking about trying a diet pill called Lipovarin. Can you tell me if it really works?
Advice on diet and pills/supplements will be worthless without a better picture of what your current physical condition is and what your goals are. There's a hell of a lot more involved if you're already lean and want to diet down to contest levels for example than there is if you're just a fatty and want to thin out a bit. In the former case you'll likely be cycling carbs and have a much more complex approach, in the latter you really just need to practice portion control and get some regular exercise in to help you develop and stick with your new eating habits.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to lose some weight...
DON'T want to lose weight - want to lose FAT.

Listen to the guys here. Supplements are NOT the answer - NUTRITION and training are!

Read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive information on how to effectively and successfully lose fat.

~Team APPNUT

saylee

saylee

Awards
true what everyone is saying, if you decide to take supplements then i suggest you you get a diet and up your workout and add a lot of cardio. I used to weigh 285 and i went to 218 but alot of it was from working out and dieting. The supplements helped but your diet and workout are as/more important. Give up soda/pop and all that high fructose sweet no goods, it really does make a difference, plus you wont feel all sluggish and sticky.. God Bless and GOOD LUCK!!! :) YOU CAN DO IT!!

kennyjoyy

Awards
Don't skip breakfast to lose weight, as this will cause you to feel much hungrier over the course of the day. If you eat a reasonable amount for breakfast you won't feel the need to eat as much late at night. Instant and extreme diet changes are often dangerous, in fact if you cut down more than 500 calories per day there is a strong risk that you will lose muscle mass instead of fat.