OEP+ECA+Albuterol

1. OEP+ECA+Albuterol

I was thinking of stacking Oxy Elite Pro with Albuterol and Ephedrine. The ephedrine would be a dosed at different times than OEP. What do you all think? It wouldnt be overload if dosed at different times?

2. TheTransforma

Might be worth a try, although the vaso constriction of these compounds would mean that you need to be careful. Yes, I would see some additional benefits.

Give it a thrill!
    •   

3. Seems like a bit of an overkill on the beta-agonists. I would look to add something like Alpha-T2 that will increase the ability of you beta-agonists to do work instead of just taking a ton of them.

More results, with less sides.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would look to add something like Alpha-T2 that will increase the ability of you beta-agonists to do work instead of just taking a ton of them.

More results, with less sides.
    Tell me a little more about how this works with T2

5. Alpha-T2 contains a potent Alpha-2-antagonist. By blocking the alpha-2 receptor, you allow lipolysis (fat loss) to occur in the regions these receptors are present by the beta-mechanism.

These areas include the stomach, love handles, lower back, chest.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

6. Would it be effective if I took the ECA stack with Shift? I just ordered a bottle of shift before I read this thread and I know it isn't quite as strong as Alpha-t2 (which I loved, especially when I stacked it with OEP). I was thinking about using the OEP as my caffeine source because I know a lot of others have done so successfully and I thought I'd give it a shot. I would also be taking LX (as well as Xtend, CEE, AAKG, and ISOflex for pre & post w/o). I'm currently taking Shift, Reduce XT, GTE, and CLA because I'm taking a break from stims and I've been debating what stack I'm going to start up on when my break is over. Any thoughts?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Albuterol and HGH
    By ruckus190 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 11:02 PM
  2. albuterol
    By orangejuice07 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:32 AM
  3. Albuterol
    By getjacked63 in forum Anabolics