OEP+ECA+Albuterol

cavtrooper96

Awards
I was thinking of stacking Oxy Elite Pro with Albuterol and Ephedrine. The ephedrine would be a dosed at different times than OEP. What do you all think? It wouldnt be overload if dosed at different times?

TheTransforma

Might be worth a try, although the vaso constriction of these compounds would mean that you need to be careful. Yes, I would see some additional benefits.

Give it a thrill!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like a bit of an overkill on the beta-agonists. I would look to add something like Alpha-T2 that will increase the ability of you beta-agonists to do work instead of just taking a ton of them.

More results, with less sides.

cavtrooper96

Awards
I would look to add something like Alpha-T2 that will increase the ability of you beta-agonists to do work instead of just taking a ton of them.

More results, with less sides.
Tell me a little more about how this works with T2

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 contains a potent Alpha-2-antagonist. By blocking the alpha-2 receptor, you allow lipolysis (fat loss) to occur in the regions these receptors are present by the beta-mechanism.

These areas include the stomach, love handles, lower back, chest.

sf050811

Awards
Would it be effective if I took the ECA stack with Shift? I just ordered a bottle of shift before I read this thread and I know it isn't quite as strong as Alpha-t2 (which I loved, especially when I stacked it with OEP). I was thinking about using the OEP as my caffeine source because I know a lot of others have done so successfully and I thought I'd give it a shot. I would also be taking LX (as well as Xtend, CEE, AAKG, and ISOflex for pre & post w/o). I'm currently taking Shift, Reduce XT, GTE, and CLA because I'm taking a break from stims and I've been debating what stack I'm going to start up on when my break is over. Any thoughts?