Redline Ultra Hardcore

1. Registered User

Redline Ultra Hardcore

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is great, haven't been on here in some time and I am back again! lol

Just wanted to say that so far, Redline Ultra hardcore is a pretty decent supp. Although, I think I am going to go back to ECA (haven't been on that in about 5yrs)

Any suggestions on the best place to get the EC? (PM me please) I have been looking but not sure which brand to use since the one I used to buy I can't find.

FLSUCIO

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FLSUCIO View Post
    Hey guys!

Hope everyone is great, haven't been on here in some time and I am back again! lol

Just wanted to say that so far, Redline Ultra hardcore is a pretty decent supp. Although, I think I am going to go back to ECA (haven't been on that in about 5yrs)

Any suggestions on the best place to get the EC? (PM me please) I have been looking but not sure which brand to use since the one I used to buy I can't find.

FLSUCIO
    Did you lose any weight/fatloss on redline ultra hardcore? I took clenbutrx and it really leaned me out and the energy was incredible.
  3. Registered User

Honestly, I haven't really looked to see if or how much I have lost...... I just use it more as a pre workout boost especially before my runs

I will say this. Its not as strong as the Original Redline, its smoother and last a bit longer, but not as punchy. food for thought.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FLSUCIO View Post
    Honestly, I haven't really looked to see if or how much I have lost...... I just use it more as a pre workout boost especially before my runs

I will say this. Its not as strong as the Original Redline, its smoother and last a bit longer, but not as punchy. food for thought.
    I use them the exact same way. Clenbutrx was very effective for me in that regard. Anabolic Xtreme (AX) makes a great stim, that can be used prior to cardio. It's called stimx and I love it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW Redline Ultra Hardcore....at an ULTRA LOW PRICE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 06:17 PM
  2. Redline Ultra Hardcore Black on Blue
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 07:07 PM
  3. MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:53 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:04 AM
  5. Lipoderm Ultra and Redline.. Problem?
    By ali11atc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 06:07 PM