Redline Ultra Hardcore

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey guys!

Hope everyone is great, haven't been on here in some time and I am back again! lol

Just wanted to say that so far, Redline Ultra hardcore is a pretty decent supp. Although, I think I am going to go back to ECA (haven't been on that in about 5yrs)

Any suggestions on the best place to get the EC? (PM me please) I have been looking but not sure which brand to use since the one I used to buy I can't find.

FLSUCIO

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys!

Hope everyone is great, haven't been on here in some time and I am back again! lol

Just wanted to say that so far, Redline Ultra hardcore is a pretty decent supp. Although, I think I am going to go back to ECA (haven't been on that in about 5yrs)

Any suggestions on the best place to get the EC? (PM me please) I have been looking but not sure which brand to use since the one I used to buy I can't find.

FLSUCIO
Did you lose any weight/fatloss on redline ultra hardcore? I took clenbutrx and it really leaned me out and the energy was incredible.

FLSUCIO

Awards
Honestly, I haven't really looked to see if or how much I have lost...... I just use it more as a pre workout boost especially before my runs

I will say this. Its not as strong as the Original Redline, its smoother and last a bit longer, but not as punchy. food for thought.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I haven't really looked to see if or how much I have lost...... I just use it more as a pre workout boost especially before my runs

I will say this. Its not as strong as the Original Redline, its smoother and last a bit longer, but not as punchy. food for thought.
I use them the exact same way. Clenbutrx was very effective for me in that regard. Anabolic Xtreme (AX) makes a great stim, that can be used prior to cardio. It's called stimx and I love it.