ECA and Clen

Chest

Awards
Would it be a good idea to run the two together? If so what would be the best way to do it?

FLSUCIO

Awards
NO! Please do yourself a favor and research before ingesting any compounds you do not know!! That would be a super huge mistake man! both can be very strong based on your experience

my 2cents ;)

TheOne310

Awards
use ECA on your clen off weeks. ur an idiot if you use the both at the same time...and dead.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
use ECA on your clen off weeks. ur an idiot if you use the both at the same time...and dead.
ive heard you shouldnt even do that

gotta pick one or the other

AllPro1284

Awards
:gotsearch

Clenbuterol and ephedrine are both beta2 adrenoceptor agonists, although clen is much stronger than eph in this respect it would definitely be a bad idea to use eca when u come off of clen as your beta2's will not be allowed to recover. I have done both together but the sides are intolerable for alot of people and can be dangerous if the dosages get too high, and this varies from person to person.

You should run a 2 week clen cycle and stay off for atleast 2 weeks, no other stims while off. Just use L-carinitine and cla while off. If you find some ketotifen to use while on the clen that will allow you to run the clen longer since it does well with the re-uptake of your beta2 adrenoceptors. You can run it up to 6 weeks with the keto, some people can only get 5. Start it after about 10 days of the clen and run it til the end of the cycle. Look up proper dosing protocols if you've never done clen before, I wont get into all that now.

TeamT10

Awards
:gotsearch

Clenbuterol and ephedrine are both beta2 adrenoceptor agonists, although clen is much stronger than eph in this respect it would definitely be a bad idea to use eca when u come off of clen as your beta2's will not be allowed to recover. I have done both together but the sides are intolerable for alot of people and can be dangerous if the dosages get too high, and this varies from person to person.

You should run a 2 week clen cycle and stay off for atleast 2 weeks, no other stims while off. Just use L-carinitine and cla while off. If you find some ketotifen to use while on the clen that will allow you to run the clen longer since it does well with the re-uptake of your beta2 adrenoceptors. You can run it up to 6 weeks with the keto, some people can only get 5. Start it after about 10 days of the clen and run it til the end of the cycle. Look up proper dosing protocols if you've never done clen before, I wont get into all that now.
agreed

dont run the two together unless you want your heart staging a coo

the results from clen alone should be enough for you, its a great weight loss help