The time has come, diet help please

russiandave

Awards
im too old to eat whatever i want and work out and still be ripped lol.
the time has come for me to try to come up with a good eating routine. here is something i threw together. please critique it and help me make adjustments

How does this meal plan sound? I am very new to counting carbs fats and protein. I used to just try to eat protein as much as possible
I know to the trained eye this may look like a complete mess, but i am hoping that this can be a start and then someone can chime in and pinpoint where to make adjustments.
:

workout day:

7am
Meal one

One whole egg + five egg whites
1/2 cup oats
5oz of lean beef {i actually would like to figure out an alternative to the beef so early in the morning.}
1 tbsp flax oil
500 gaba
50dhea

workout

pwo {meal two}
pin 10 iu hgh {until hgh runs out} also pin ghrp2 grp 1-29
isopro shake {50g protein}
two glasses of water
1/3 cup of oats

meal three
8oz cooked chicken breast
2 cups greens
1/2 cup of brown rice

meal four
isopro shake {50g protein}
two glasses of water or so

meal five
8oz of chicken or salmon
2 cups green veggies

meal six
4oz of lean meat
two eggs
four egg whites
1 cup veg

bed
second pin ghrp2 grp1-29
500 gaba
fish oil
bcomplex

* i basically just used a lean diet guide from livestrong.com
i actually enjoy fish and tuna so im sure i will be going back and forth between chicken and tuna etc.

i am 6 ft tall and im guessing 250 pounds. I will know my full weight tomorrow when i weigh myself

if anyone would like to help me really tighten up this healthy eating routine i would be more than happy to accept the advice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cardio days

7am wake up
meal one
isopro no carb whey shake

cardio
45 min inclined steady pace

meal two
pwo
isopro no carb whey shake
1iu insulin
ghrp2 grp1-29 first pin

meal three 3 hours later
8oz chicken
2 cups greens such as broccoli

meal four
1 can of tuna
minced shallots
diced onion and red pepper
1tsp olive oil

meal five
8oz salmon or chicken
2 cups greens
{sweet potato?}

meal six
4 egg whites
1 cup greens
4oz chicken or lean beef

bed
500 gaba
ghrp2 grp1-29 second pin
bcomplex
fish oil

**this cardio day diet i just tried to put together using the workout day diet, but less lighter before the cardio. as well as lower carbs. i know it could use some tweaking but i suppose its a start. i am a bit nervous that i dont have enough good fat, and more importantly , that i may crash a bit because i dont have enough carbs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my weekly routine is set up as such:
monday- workout upper body
tuesday- cardio 45 min incline treadmilla
weds- workout legs
thurs- cardio 45 min incline treadmill
friday- workout upper body, different exercises

now usually i would take sat and sunday off
but i think i am going to do another cardio day saturday

so saturday - cardio 45 min incline treadmill

im hoping that by following the eating routine i mentioned above that it will follow the guidelines of the carbless pwo well enough to be effective.

and by adding the extra cardio day on saturday, then pinning the 1iu of slin, that i can get the positive effects of being low carb for sat and sunday, and then monday working out with a bit more carbs again.

tjwoody

Awards
i would also add the macros of the meals...or at least the totals. pers myself...and i went from 280 lbs in oct of last year to 202.5 last friday... i start slowly.

meaning log ur foods first, while making smaller changes like no fast foods, no snacks type crap, etc. it helped me not get burnt out on a diet.

after a couple weeks of that i then started around 2500 cals and slowly tweaked and worked my way down to where i am now.