Help!! Please evaluate my diet

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
hello I am currently trying the keto diet, im 21 years old 6'6" 270lbs and have been on ec stack for 2 weeks. I am currently averaging about 35 grams of fat, 2000 calories, 60 grams of carbs and 300 grams of protein. I lift and do cardio 5 days a week. I am trying to lose about 30 pounds of fat while preserving my lean muscle. Any advice will be very much appreciated thanks.

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
oh and by the way next week im starting a 10 week Hgh therapy cycle so do I need to make any changes to my diet?

labouhassan

Awards
Maybe you can post a sample of your diet and routine BF% and how much EC your taking so that the guys have an idea and they may be able to help.

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
Well my diet basically consists of
1st meal 2 scoops of Gold standard 100% whey and 2 eggs
2nd meal 5 oz grilled chicken breast 2 scoops protein
3rd meal 8 oz grouper fish filet or 8oz beef steak with 2 eggs
4th meal 2scoops whey protein
5th meal 2 scoops cassein protein

My body fat is around 28% and im taking 25mg ephedrine and 200 mg caffeine twice a day

labouhassan

Awards
Well my diet basically consists of
1st meal 2 scoops of Gold standard 100% whey and 2 eggs
2nd meal 5 oz grilled chicken breast 2 scoops protein
3rd meal 8 oz grouper fish filet or 8oz beef steak with 2 eggs
4th meal 2scoops whey protein
5th meal 2 scoops cassein protein

My body fat is around 28% and im taking 25mg ephedrine and 200 mg caffeine twice a day
Sorry to tell you but way to much of your protien is comming from the shakes. Try to get most of your protien from full meals and put some veggies into your meal plan. Aslo get some good fats in there, the only thing I can see is your fish so try adding some flax, peanuts, natty peanut butter, avacado things like that. You need to eat good fats to loose fat.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
this is a few days old, but if you're doing true keto, you don't have nearly enough fat in your diet. the whole point of keto is to draw upon fat for energy. read the dark half's guide to keto. google macronutrient calculator and you can toy with percentages. typically on keto you should aim for 65 % fat 30% protein 5% carbs. good luck man, and the first week of real keto sucks due to your body adjusting to no carbs but once your in keto, the energy will be insane.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
If youre doing a true keto diet you need pure Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) (even ON whey has too many carbs). You also need to be adding 1-2 tbsp of oil , 0.25 cup nuts, or 1-2 tbsp of natural peanut butter to each of your 6 meals. BTW youre protein looks adequate, not too much. You are 270 lbs. I average 350-400 grams of protein when I keto diet, and thats at under 225 lbs when dieting. The only thing i would really change is replacing the ON whey with a quality WPI, add in your good fats, break your meals into 6 instead of 5 meals, and move your eggs all to a single meal. Your protein appears to be right aorund 350 grams a day. Break that into 6 meals instead of 5, get a WPI, add the fats in, and you'll be set.

BEAST