I need to lose so damn weight... Help Please!!!!

cstreet

Awards
Ok.. So over the last 3 years or so I have put on about fifty pounds just from being a lazy ass!!! Used to work out regularly and be about 205.. Would love to get back to that weight or close anyway and honestly have been away for so long Im behind on all the supplements and techniques it will take to do it.. So my question is what supplements should I be taking and what type of diet should I be on to achieve getting back to around 210 lbs. My current wait is 260lbs and I am 6'3.. Im looking for the best fat shredder on the Market basically... Thanks for any feedback

805bgtymer

Awards
to be honest you should hold off taking a fatloss supplement till you get to half of whatt you want to lose. For ex- if you want to lose 50lbs, start taking a fat burner once you lose 25lbs. I'm sure others will chime in but from my experience the first part of weight loss is the easiest. Me personally I have been going for a 6pack and that last bit of fat on the abs is a bitch! Look into a keto diet, or something you feel comfortable with and get to it. I hear great things about Oep from Usp labs. That and maybe a cortisol blocker like Lean Xtreme would be a nice combo.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok.. So over the last 3 years or so I have put on about fifty pounds just from being a lazy ass!!! Used to work out regularly and be about 205.. Would love to get back to that weight or close anyway and honestly have been away for so long Im behind on all the supplements and techniques it will take to do it.. So my question is what supplements should I be taking and what type of diet should I be on to achieve getting back to around 210 lbs. My current wait is 260lbs and I am 6'3.. Im looking for the best fat shredder on the Market basically... Thanks for any feedback
As already said, forget about fat loss supplements. If you're going to use supplements, stick to the basics. Get your NUTRITION sorted, and start training again, and train appropriately for fat loss. I recommend reviewing the article The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains everything you need to know re nutrition, supplementation, and training for fat loss. If you're starting back with everything again, then you're going to see results fast if you do it RIGHT.

I also recommend getting your body composition tested, so that you know where you're starting from, and set a BODY COMPOSITION goal instead of a weight goal, since weight really is irrelevant and not as important like the former.

~Team APPNUT

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Start with your diet. That will account for at least 85% of your weight loss. What does your diet look like right now? Honestly. Cut the sugar first and lower your carbs. Keep it simple and give your self a year to do it....at least. I had a lot of weight to lose at one time and my philosophy was simple.....I don't care how long it takes, as long I get there.

Hookup

Awards
I was 305 May 15, Started taking OEP and ran a defeit of 1500-2000 calories I am now 255 as of July 29, 50 pounds gone. I did cardio to begin with and now do weights and cardio. It's no fun, but pounds an be ripped off. My physique has been transformed from a 300 pound fat guy to a slimmed down, 250 semi-muscular average guy who can crank off a three mile jog pretty easy.

Still have plenty of BF that needs to go but I feel so much more human, and have about 2 less chins. I am looking at running a Keto diet around the 1st of Sept to shed the rest of this fat.

I have totally turned my nutrition around I never ate oats, natty pb, cottage cheese, or much chicken breast. Now thats the staples of my diet, and one trip to the mirror is all I need to stay on course.

cstreet

Awards
OEP?.. This is what I mean.. I am not familiar with any of these terms.. the 1500-2000 calories I can do but what is OEP

SDSMS

Awards
OEP is Oxyelite Pro by USP labs. It is a fat burner that I have heard good things about, but cannot speak first hand about the product itself. I recently lost 61 lbs this last year from eating a very clean diet with lean meats and complex carbs. I lifted 5 days a week and did cardio 3-5 times a week. I started taking an EC stack which I still feel is the best true fat burner. There is a good thread on here about how to compose and dose it. It is the best and cheapest way to shed more pounds from diet and exercise alone.

I was essentially in your same boat, I started at 296 lbs and currently 233. Feel free to pm with ANY questions you have and i'll be happy to help. I could go on forever right here about what helped me and nutrition, cardio, etc. But specific questions would be preferred haha So if you have any questions or need advice on certain issues let me know! And as mentioned before, TIME is key. Give your body time for it to change, you didnt put this weight on overnight, so it's not going to come off overnight too!

fmfws185

Awards
Congrats bro.
I know the feeling of needing to lose weight as do a lot of people on here.
2 years ago I weighed abt 230 and at my height that's fat haha.
Well one day I woke up a decided I was gonna do something to lose it and I searched the internet and found so weird diet idk what it was but all I at for breakfast lunch and dinner was a salad and chicken breast. And ate till I was full. In abt a year I went from 230 to 150 and I'm proud to say that now I'm 185 with abt 8-10% bf. Its a hard thing to stick to man but jst keep ur mind set and u will get there no doubt. And once u start getting the compliments from fanily lol u know the "man your losing weight" or the "wow u look thinner have u been working out" those will just push u even more. If u have any questions feel free to pm me or email me. I will gladly help. Its always good to help some1 who wants to help thereselves. And every1 here will agree