NEVER DONE EC STACK (Primatene + Caffeine Pills) need help.

alih92

Awards
Age 18
Current weight 190 lbs
I'm on a keto cut with 1800 calories.
I'm restarting the keto diet this monday as I needed to do more research on it (I had tons of cravings and crapped out and my strength went out the window).

Okay so I have primatene tabs with 12.5 mg of ephedrine and 200mg caffeine tablets.

I've never done ephedra before so how many times should I take it a day?
Do I take it before workouts or before meals? Do I only use it on workout days or workout and nonworkout days? How many hours before taking another ephedra pill?

alih92

Awards
You guys letting me down :(
But oh well I found the info I needed :)

I'm gonna just take 12.5 mgs twice a day and see my tolerance to it for one week.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tons of info about this online. 25mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine 2-3 times a day for 2-4 weeks.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I cant believe Im gonna say this, but deadaim's right. You can ad in baby aspirin (also market now as heart attack aspirins) with each dosage. They are 81mg and will help to control blood pressure. Some say it also prolongs the effects of ephedrine, but I havent seen anything reliable on that.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah about 4-5 years ago i remember tons of people saying that the aspirin wasnt important, I never looked into it, but if its not increasing your blood pressure that much, then theres no reason to include it.