Thinking of hiring a diet / "contest" trainer

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Well guys. After years of doing this I am finally stuck.

Let me just tell you, steroids don't burn fat unless they are fina aka tren and wow now that I can't handle that stuff anymore I am back to being a mortal and it SUCKS!

Not sure why I am making this post, maybe I will log it for everyone here so they can see that even a relative "vet" who knows his stuff can use help sometimes. Maybe I can show the value of buying a good trainer, or maybe the opposite and I am doing all I can.

I figure maybe I can serve the board by showing some people that they could save supplement money and spend it on learning more. I planned on buying more gear but I think this is a worthwhile experiment?

Who would be interested in a log like this?

I would be running some supps, got some beastdrol planned but I would not be able to post the trainers advice.

I would hope this could be a resource either way but wonder if it is worth the effort... let me know what you think...

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Decided to hire Alex Azarian

prepbyalex.com

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I think its a great idea. I hired Scott Mendleson once and I consider myself a vet for sure.. It was the best shape i had gotten into in years.. Only supps I used were amino's and 1 protein drink pwo!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
The only downside was I starved. Even eating allot of fat in place of carbs.. U seem to stick to the outline when ur payin for info. Kinda F'd up logic but it helps.. Whole Food is key to get'n lean!!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
The only downside was I starved. Even eating allot of fat in place of carbs.. U seem to stick to the outline when ur payin for info. Kinda F'd up logic but it helps.. Whole Food is key to get'n lean!!
You worked with Alex?

I use to do really well cutting on my own BUT I realize now thats it was fina and I cant do it anymore... I am embarrassed by how bad this year has gone

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
You worked with Alex?

I use to do really well cutting on my own BUT I realize now thats it was fina and I cant do it anymore... I am embarrassed by how bad this year has gone

No I never worked with Alex, but Scott was very helpful with my diet and gave me an unusual workout program that was good for stimulating growth