Extremely tired after takind ECA stack?? wtf

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started th eca stack today
primatene for the ephedrine

doses where- e- 25 mgs caffine 200 mgs asprin 30 mgs each dose spaced about 4.5 hours apart....I noticed about 3 hours after my first dose I got really tired

then I dosed up again an hour later and I was good for about 2 hours

now i am like nodding out im so tired

Is this normal for eca? I cant imagine it is

Does anyone know wtf is going on?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I get a crash like that when I come down off ECA. I use three doses a day 25mg E, 200mg caf, 81mg Asprin (standard dosage for baby/heart attack asprin).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay good....so its a normal thing lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The crash is somewhat normal in many - just one more reason why I think this is such an antiquated approach although efficasious, there are superior products (OEP/T2) which last 6 hours and are smooth with no crash

Bacya

Awards
When you take the eca you hit a "high" then as the dose wears off you experience a low of energy. It helps to split each of the three doses into halves. And take six small doses 1.5 hrs apart to minimize the highs and the lows. Hope it helps.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool that makes perfect sense! I am only doing two doses tho so I will split thos up

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you start asking people that give a **** .... Have you ever tried being a man and just going through the motions when trying new substances... I swear you look for reasons to ask questions.

The real men on here dont even notice some of the harsher side effects of some substances and your constantly nagging people about the most benign occurances.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhmm no.....just trying to gather information....I said it politley the first time....this time I wont be polite Fukc off

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly think your stats have to be BS. You act like a 16 year old kid who weighs 140lbs.

Your 200+ lbs, be a goddamn man and dont worry about everything.