Pre-Juicing and Beyond

The Answer

Awards
Ok well I'm not going to go into how you should have trained for years natural first even though it is seriously better when you learn to appreciate your own genetics and applying training and dieting to it and the road to your physique then wanting to get more!

But anyway, I'm talking about different basics here. About your basic food and supplements. You hear all these guys talking about miracle supplement this and that and steroids this and that but I know alot of guys personally even who don't even take there vitamins!!! Come on guys basics like even a plain multi-vitamin-mineral go a long way to help your body function at it's peak and to prevent deficiency. I don't care if you tell me you eat a well balanded diet hardcore trainers need more than your basic RDA. True you don't want to go crazy overboard as you can take too much of certain vitamins and minerals but a basic one will do with some extra c and e even.

Another thing is food. My stack didn't work. Well hmmmmm... Were you eating enough? Not just overall calories but especially enough protein in there as well. Another thing to consider that people get lazy on.

Training too. Guys 90% is not how you eat. It's all equal. Overtrain or undertrain or train with improper form will make progress very slow if at all. Knowing the good basics that will pack on overall muscle mass and bodyweight as well as when to do them so that you can recover sufficiently for your INDIVIDUAL genetics will make a hell of a difference in how well you gain. Build your foundation first. Not saying isolation exercises aren't good but I see far too many people going the easy way out of things. Add to this one really quick point. Guys who aren't genetic gifts who really want to grow. Start concentrating on the negatives too. Don't just drop it. This isn't weightlifting where the goal is to get the weight from point a to point b as fast as you can. This is about bodybuilding where you want to get the most out of point A to point B. Stimulate that damn muscle!

Lifestyle too. Guys and girls who go out too much and party and drink TOO MUCH(I understand we gotta live too) will severely limit their progress. Your job also plays a key role here. Do you have a physically demanding job or not? Because those that do you have to play it accordingly as well and get more specific with your training so that you can recover from both your work and your workouts.

REST REST REST!!! You're muscles grow when you rest them ok. Again go out too much even if you don't drink and you WILL less your overall progress. I don't care if you can get by with 4-5 hours a night and are still making progress then you are the lucky few but can u imagine if you actually got 6? Got 8?

Lastly grow. Do this so you can conquer the weights. Have a big ego, and get all the girls. Psssst personality counts guys and so does appearace. So for you moderate size guys who think that once you pack on 50 pounds of pure flab and muscle(bulk) are gonna get ALL the ladies you are wrong. Well, unless you have a charming personality. Thank God I am blessed with good looks, a nice body, and a nice personality. But less about me, more about me. Haha!! But anyway happy growing my fellow juicers!!!

Good Luck and Good Growing
TA

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Start concentrating on the negatives too. Don't just drop it. This isn't weightlifting where the goal is to get the weight from point a to point b as fast as you can. This is about bodybuilding where you want to get the most out of point A to point B. Stimulate that damn muscle!

Praise the lord, Im not alone......

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Preach on!

ManBeast