Dermatherm Target on the waistline

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used or have feed back from Primordial Dermatherm target? I have only heard great things and now that i have my diet in check i was wondering how this would add to my goals.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
nice deff want to bring those abs out for the summer. its too bad you cant wear the cream in the sun

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used or have feed back from Primordial Dermatherm target? I have only heard great things and now that i have my diet in check i was wondering how this would add to my goals.
I have only heard great things aswell, I havent used it ether but a girl i knwo loves it, also i would rec it with cla and maybe e-911 for energy for cardio.

S

Shavani

Awards
what's the best option: dermatherm of lipoderm-y?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice deff want to bring those abs out for the summer. its too bad you cant wear the cream in the sun
you can wear it in the sun, its just going to enhance the effects of the sun. So more likely to burn or cause sun damage.

S

Shavani

Awards
Is it okay to combine it with dermacrine?

Where can you get it the cheapest? I live in Europe

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Is it okay to combine it with dermacrine?

Where can you get it the cheapest? I live in Europe
You can use it at the same time as Dermacrine. But, if you use the topical Dermacrine, make sure you don't apply both products to the same area. Predator Nutrition is your best bet in Europe, they are our UK distributor.

S

Shavani

Awards
if i'd use dermatherm for chest and abs, where should I apply the dermacrine then?

And when is the best moment to apply it? Morning? evening?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
if i'd use dermatherm for chest and abs, where should I apply the dermacrine then?

And when is the best moment to apply it? Morning? evening?
if you want to use dermatherm on chest and abs then dermacrine can go on the shoulders, upper back, and arms. it should be applied after a shower, make sure not to swim or shower for at least 12 hours after application.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine LV all the way.
The taste makes me gag I ended up just discontinuing it. I felt that honestly Dermacrine topical was more convenient and worked better for me. We are all different though.

DermaClen anyone? :ponder:

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Can you spot treat everywhere? lol.
i suppose, but if you're going for full body fat loss then I would suggest going a different route. Dermacrine or AndroHard if you want to use a mild pH. Otherwise I'd go with iBCAA's, Green Tea, and CLA.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever run Dermatherm while running ECA stack? I am starting it soon and thought about throwing in Dermatherm (I don't believe it contains yohimbine).

trippn

trippn

Awards
The taste makes me gag I ended up just discontinuing it. I felt that honestly Dermacrine topical was more convenient and worked better for me. We are all different though.

DermaClen anyone? :ponder:
Yeah, its nasty for sure. I found that if I squirt it almost directly down my throat, and not let it touch my tongue, its easier to deal with.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I have only heard great things as well , but no not yet.
on trenE,testE, provirion and desialbolan cycle right now so i dotn want to add toomany things.
I want to run it on just test and tbol next spring and see hwo it gose so i can judge better on each of the effects.
sustain alpha is nice for this cycle thow :p

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Guys...I'm running dermatherm target, oep, lean extreme and sesamin. End of week 1 on dermatherm on the lower mid-section. The area has already gone from slightly protruding to flat. Just need to ge rid of this last layer of fat and I will have my full SIX PACK!!

Will post in another week. So far this stack is the bomb! The sesamin combined with fish oils is so under-rated. It really is useful when trying to get into single digit bf.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys...I'm running dermatherm target, oep, lean extreme and sesamin. End of week 1 on dermatherm on the lower mid-section. The area has already gone from slightly protruding to flat. Just need to ge rid of this last layer of fat and I will have my full SIX PACK!!

Will post in another week. So far this stack is the bomb! The sesamin combined with fish oils is so under-rated. It really is useful when trying to get into single digit bf.
Sounds like quite the stack, glad it is going well for you. 6 pack in no time.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established

nice man sounds like a good stack