NEED HELP W/ CLENBUTEROL!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

NEED HELP W/ CLENBUTEROL!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

NEED HELP W/ CLENBUTEROL!!!!

oK GUYS SO I GOT MY CLEN IN THE MAIL AND IT CAME IN THIS LITTLE PLASTIC BAGGIE WITH NO LABEL SO i'M JUST NOT SURE IF ITS LEGIT OR WHAT???? one side has a C on it and the other has a 40 on it, but again NO label.is it real or fake???

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Learn some proper etiquette man ****... Sounds like you have clen tabs 40mcg a pop...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Learn some proper etiquette man ****... Sounds like you have clen tabs 40mcg a pop...
    thanks...How am I not using proper etiquette? My caps button got stuck on my laptop
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Another reason I was skeptical is cause I'm at 120 mcg and I'm not really feeling much..I mean OxyElite gives me more energy.I have been stacking it with superdrone so that may be why I have been feeling tired and wornout..??
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

use benedryl evernight 50mg with ur clen raise ti everyday until max of 200, if nothing changes in a week then its bunk
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

120 should be making you **** your pants haha. listen to jansen
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    use benedryl evernight 50mg with ur clen raise ti everyday until max of 200, if nothing changes in a week then its bunk
    raise ti?? what is ti? also are you saying go up to 200 mcg??
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

it* loll

start with 60 than 80, 100, 120 and so on till u reach sweet spot. NEVER GO ABOVE 200
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I just got done with about a week and a half. 100 mcg for 2 or 3 days. Than accidently bumped it up to 200 mcg. At first 100 made me have trouble typing on my phone. Lol 200-240 now just mKes me very slightly shakey only when I'm trying to hold my hand in the air very still. Oh and my heart would beat real fast.
    Though indont reccomend that high dose as i probably shouldn't have used so much.

Point is everyones body is different so it may not make you as shakey as another person.
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

God I really wish people would be more careful with Clenbuterol. It is a very serious chemical to use in your body. To much and Tick Tick Booom.

Before I get called a hater or anything else, My clenbuterol is delivered today. I am not against its use or any other compound, but I have respect for it, and can never see myself "accidently" doing 200mcg.

Jason has it right on. Start low and build up until your sides are quite apparent. Personally I would say start lower 20/40 but thats me being very cautious).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is why clen is banned. People don't do their research thoroughly and **** themselves up.

I like how we're supposed to know whether it's real by the impressions on the tablets.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    This is why clen is banned. People don't do their research thoroughly and **** themselves up.

I like how we're supposed to know whether it's real by the impressions on the tablets.
    Ehh, Im not to against Clen being hard to get/banned. Clen should not be touched by 99% of the world. It also is not considered for medical use based on it being capable of being in the body for 39 hours.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ehh, Im not to against Clen being hard to get/banned. Clen should not be touched by 99% of the world. It also is not considered for medical use based on it being capable of being in the body for 39 hours.
    No, I agree. Clen should be taken with care and not available to the general populace.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I have respect for it, and can never see myself "accidently" doing 200mcg.
    So true.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yeah I actually agree with everything that was said. I actually took the clen farther than inshould have and i know it was wreckless. Fortunately my body seem fine. I bailed off early after like 11 days or so. Figured inwas pushing my body too hard

I next time I will keep the dosage at 100-150. Though with these 200mcg rc's that's like few drops.
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Yeah I actually agree with everything that was said. I actually took the clen farther than inshould have and i know it was wreckless. Fortunately my body seem fine. I bailed off early after like 11 days or so. Figured inwas pushing my body too hard

I next time I will keep the dosage at 100-150. Though with these 200mcg rc's that's like few drops.
    True, My bottle is 200mcg per ML.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Another reason I was skeptical is cause I'm at 120 mcg and I'm not really feeling much..I mean OxyElite gives me more energy.I have been stacking it with superdrone so that may be why I have been feeling tired and wornout..??
    tablets at same dosage seem to feel mellower than research chem stuff. Clen doesn't give any energy, actually feeling tired + worn out is more likely. Your metabolism is raised up, your heart is beating faster 24x7, you are taking in less food. Why would you expect that to give you energy?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

i use injectable clen and im fcking bouncing off the walls for like 3 days and than when i up the dose again same thing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

would it be ok to take oep for energy while taking clen?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

NO!
    not even coffee IMO
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

NO!
    not even coffee IMO
    This man speaks the truth.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

i used ~400-600mgs of caffeine on clen, i get liek 0 sides from everything tho. im sub human in that department so I dont reccomend
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    i used ~400-600mgs of caffeine on clen, i get liek 0 sides from everything tho. im sub human in that department so I dont reccomend
    Damn. Stim freak, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

We today I took 140mcg of clen but by mid day I felt run down and tired so i took 1 OEP and was fine...I have always had a VERY high tolerance to stims...But again the lethary Im feeling could be related to the SD, tomorrow is last day of SD so we'll see how things feel after that...Thanks again for all of your replies..
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Damn. Stim freak, lol.
    Only thing to date that as fcked w/ me was OTC tren product... its so gay lol.
    We today I took 140mcg of clen but by mid day I felt run down and tired so i took 1 OEP and was fine...I have always had a VERY high tolerance to stims...But again the lethary Im feeling could be related to the SD, tomorrow is last day of SD so we'll see how things feel after that...Thanks again for all of your replies..
    just drink tons of water man, clen is cool stuff.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

small dose of CLEN would be good for a bulk cycle................ YES a all out bulk cycle
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

small dose of CLEN would be good for a bulk cycle................ YES a all out bulk cycle
    havent did any sort of bulk cycle, but I have used clen on a bulk. kept same bf and got up like ~15-17 lbs. didnt eat to good either, will do again / reccomend it
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

^ yes its somewhat an alternative to a PH some could argue
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

its sad not many ppl do this...........

hey GP what do u think of dbol 10mg 1st thing in morning theory? causing no shut down?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

^ yes its somewhat an alternative to a PH some could argue
    Yeah I approve of clen + bulk, clen gets annoying tho. atleast the injectable kind when you forget to order 1cc pins and order 1/2cc. dammit.

its sad not many ppl do this...........

hey GP what do u think of dbol 10mg 1st thing in morning theory? causing no shut down?
    well itll cause your test levels to drop, how fast and how much idk, but IMO itll eventually lead to shutdown or really low test levels. never used dbol but i dont think itd be much different than other orals ya know?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

You will feel if its real, otherwise get a better source.

200mcg is a normal dose, thats what the old superclen was. Just split it 3 times during the day.
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LowDog View Post
    You will feel if its real, otherwise get a better source.

200mcg is a normal dose, thats what the old superclen was. Just split it 3 times during the day.
    I wouldn't see the point of this. The clen stays in the body so long.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

well i'm on my 2 week off stage which started this past tues...My girl and me both can tell i have hardened up...still not where i want to be in the mid section buy MUCH improved, so i can't wait till my 2nd 2 week cycle to start!!! Do you guys report feeling any lethargy while using clen??? i did at higher doses but think it may have been because i took it while using Superdrone at 20 mg for the same 2 weeks..Do you guys think that is why??
  34. Professional Member

Rounding out my 3rd week of Superdrol, and the lethargy is so apparent I literally fell asleep while sitting up at work in FRONT of my direct supervisor.

Regarding the Clen taken concomitantly with other OTC stimulant based lipolytic aids, I am always hesitant to advise multiple compounds - especially when heart rate is taken into account - because of the pervasive 'more is better' ideology that runs rampant throughout the bodybuilding culture. In all honesty, it comes down to several factors, and there is no rubber stamp universal prescription for dosages I would suggest; because you have to remain diligent on staying aware of your heart rate and body temperature.

Once your heart rate begins to normalize after a few weeks of C-HCL usage, and your temperature starts to level - you are faced with a few options, none of which I believe would be the most sensible in my opinion, because advanced (anticipatory) counter measures should have been implemented from Day-1 (regarding beta-2 receptor (andregenic) regulation) including Ketotifen (and to a lesser extent, due to its lack of substantiated clinical validity, Benadryl) administration.

Something that would bode well when taken in concert with C-HCL would be a thyroidal chemical or OTC supplement such as Cytomel or AlphaT2 (which I will be logging as a part of my summer protocol leading up to the Mr. Olympia weekend as soon as it arrives in the mail) because they do not directly stimulate your CNS.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Rounding out my 3rd week of Superdrol, and the lethargy is so apparent I literally fell asleep while sitting up at work in FRONT of my direct supervisor.

Regarding the Clen taken concomitantly with other OTC stimulant based lipolytic aids, I am always hesitant to advise multiple compounds - especially when heart rate is taken into account - because of the pervasive 'more is better' ideology that runs rampant throughout the bodybuilding culture. In all honesty, it comes down to several factors, and there is no rubber stamp universal prescription for dosages I would suggest; because you have to remain diligent on staying aware of your heart rate and body temperature.

Once your heart rate begins to normalize after a few weeks of C-HCL usage, and your temperature starts to level - you are faced with a few options, none of which I believe would be the most sensible in my opinion, because advanced (anticipatory) counter measures should have been implemented from Day-1 (regarding beta-2 receptor (andregenic) regulation) including Ketotifen (and to a lesser extent, due to its lack of substantiated clinical validity, Benadryl) administration.

Something that would bode well when taken in concert with C-HCL would be a thyroidal chemical or OTC supplement such as Cytomel or AlphaT2 (which I will be logging as a part of my summer protocol leading up to the Mr. Olympia weekend as soon as it arrives in the mail) because they do not directly stimulate your CNS.
    WoW brother...Give me a few minutes for my brain to catch up and I'll comprehend..lol..Thanks for your reply..I did use benadryl at 50mgs a night for the 2 weeks.. This alphaT2 can I buy this from NP or is this something pharmacutical that i will need to google? Also how will this aid me taken with clen? Last, should I wait 2 weeks off before starting back with the Clen and is the last 2 weeks more pronounced results wise than the first?? Sorry for all the questions but as you can probably tell this is my first cycle.. Also do you feel worn out on Clen or are you energized and have that feel good euphoric feel?? I felt worn out but think it was do to SD..

Thanks again bro!!
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Dude 200mcg. I think that's way too much. You might go into cardiac arrest.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

everyone is diff. i felt nice at 200-220. some can't go higher than 40. its not like hydroxycut loll. every one is diff
  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

everyone is diff. i felt nice at 200-220. some can't go higher than 40. its not like hydroxycut loll. every one is diff
    Currently at 180mcg myself.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Currently at 180mcg myself.
    what do your cycles look like??? do you all exceed the 2 weeks?
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

WoW brother...Give me a few minutes for my brain to catch up and I'll comprehend..lol..Thanks for your reply..I did use benadryl at 50mgs a night for the 2 weeks.. This alphaT2 can I buy this from NP or is this something pharmacutical that i will need to google? Also how will this aid me taken with clen? Last, should I wait 2 weeks off before starting back with the Clen and is the last 2 weeks more pronounced results wise than the first?? Sorry for all the questions but as you can probably tell this is my first cycle.. Also do you feel worn out on Clen or are you energized and have that feel good euphoric feel?? I felt worn out but think it was do to SD..

Thanks again bro!!
    BUMP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clenbuterol
    By strike3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 08:44 PM
  2. Clenbuterol
    By mcarl486 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 01:11 PM