NEED HELP W/ CLENBUTEROL!!!!

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
oK GUYS SO I GOT MY CLEN IN THE MAIL AND IT CAME IN THIS LITTLE PLASTIC BAGGIE WITH NO LABEL SO i'M JUST NOT SURE IF ITS LEGIT OR WHAT???? one side has a C on it and the other has a 40 on it, but again NO label.is it real or fake???

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Learn some proper etiquette man ****... Sounds like you have clen tabs 40mcg a pop...

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Learn some proper etiquette man ****... Sounds like you have clen tabs 40mcg a pop...
thanks...How am I not using proper etiquette? My caps button got stuck on my laptop

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Another reason I was skeptical is cause I'm at 120 mcg and I'm not really feeling much..I mean OxyElite gives me more energy.I have been stacking it with superdrone so that may be why I have been feeling tired and wornout..??

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
use benedryl evernight 50mg with ur clen raise ti everyday until max of 200, if nothing changes in a week then its bunk

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
120 should be making you **** your pants haha. listen to jansen

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
use benedryl evernight 50mg with ur clen raise ti everyday until max of 200, if nothing changes in a week then its bunk
raise ti?? what is ti? also are you saying go up to 200 mcg??

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
it* loll

start with 60 than 80, 100, 120 and so on till u reach sweet spot. NEVER GO ABOVE 200

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got done with about a week and a half. 100 mcg for 2 or 3 days. Than accidently bumped it up to 200 mcg. At first 100 made me have trouble typing on my phone. Lol 200-240 now just mKes me very slightly shakey only when I'm trying to hold my hand in the air very still. Oh and my heart would beat real fast.
Though indont reccomend that high dose as i probably shouldn't have used so much.

Point is everyones body is different so it may not make you as shakey as another person.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God I really wish people would be more careful with Clenbuterol. It is a very serious chemical to use in your body. To much and Tick Tick Booom.

Before I get called a hater or anything else, My clenbuterol is delivered today. I am not against its use or any other compound, but I have respect for it, and can never see myself "accidently" doing 200mcg.

Jason has it right on. Start low and build up until your sides are quite apparent. Personally I would say start lower 20/40 but thats me being very cautious).

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why clen is banned. People don't do their research thoroughly and **** themselves up.

I like how we're supposed to know whether it's real by the impressions on the tablets.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why clen is banned. People don't do their research thoroughly and **** themselves up.

I like how we're supposed to know whether it's real by the impressions on the tablets.
Ehh, Im not to against Clen being hard to get/banned. Clen should not be touched by 99% of the world. It also is not considered for medical use based on it being capable of being in the body for 39 hours.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I actually agree with everything that was said. I actually took the clen farther than inshould have and i know it was wreckless. Fortunately my body seem fine. I bailed off early after like 11 days or so. Figured inwas pushing my body too hard

I next time I will keep the dosage at 100-150. Though with these 200mcg rc's that's like few drops.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I actually agree with everything that was said. I actually took the clen farther than inshould have and i know it was wreckless. Fortunately my body seem fine. I bailed off early after like 11 days or so. Figured inwas pushing my body too hard

I next time I will keep the dosage at 100-150. Though with these 200mcg rc's that's like few drops.
True, My bottle is 200mcg per ML.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another reason I was skeptical is cause I'm at 120 mcg and I'm not really feeling much..I mean OxyElite gives me more energy.I have been stacking it with superdrone so that may be why I have been feeling tired and wornout..??
tablets at same dosage seem to feel mellower than research chem stuff. Clen doesn't give any energy, actually feeling tired + worn out is more likely. Your metabolism is raised up, your heart is beating faster 24x7, you are taking in less food. Why would you expect that to give you energy?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i use injectable clen and im fcking bouncing off the walls for like 3 days and than when i up the dose again same thing.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
would it be ok to take oep for energy while taking clen?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
NO!
not even coffee IMO

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i used ~400-600mgs of caffeine on clen, i get liek 0 sides from everything tho. im sub human in that department so I dont reccomend

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
We today I took 140mcg of clen but by mid day I felt run down and tired so i took 1 OEP and was fine...I have always had a VERY high tolerance to stims...But again the lethary Im feeling could be related to the SD, tomorrow is last day of SD so we'll see how things feel after that...Thanks again for all of your replies..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Stim freak, lol.
Only thing to date that as fcked w/ me was OTC tren product... its so gay lol.
We today I took 140mcg of clen but by mid day I felt run down and tired so i took 1 OEP and was fine...I have always had a VERY high tolerance to stims...But again the lethary Im feeling could be related to the SD, tomorrow is last day of SD so we'll see how things feel after that...Thanks again for all of your replies..
just drink tons of water man, clen is cool stuff.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
small dose of CLEN would be good for a bulk cycle................ YES a all out bulk cycle

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
small dose of CLEN would be good for a bulk cycle................ YES a all out bulk cycle
havent did any sort of bulk cycle, but I have used clen on a bulk. kept same bf and got up like ~15-17 lbs. didnt eat to good either, will do again / reccomend it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
^ yes its somewhat an alternative to a PH some could argue

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its sad not many ppl do this...........

hey GP what do u think of dbol 10mg 1st thing in morning theory? causing no shut down?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
^ yes its somewhat an alternative to a PH some could argue
Yeah I approve of clen + bulk, clen gets annoying tho. atleast the injectable kind when you forget to order 1cc pins and order 1/2cc. dammit.

its sad not many ppl do this...........

hey GP what do u think of dbol 10mg 1st thing in morning theory? causing no shut down?
well itll cause your test levels to drop, how fast and how much idk, but IMO itll eventually lead to shutdown or really low test levels. never used dbol but i dont think itd be much different than other orals ya know?

LowDog

Awards
You will feel if its real, otherwise get a better source.

200mcg is a normal dose, thats what the old superclen was. Just split it 3 times during the day.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
well i'm on my 2 week off stage which started this past tues...My girl and me both can tell i have hardened up...still not where i want to be in the mid section buy MUCH improved, so i can't wait till my 2nd 2 week cycle to start!!! Do you guys report feeling any lethargy while using clen??? i did at higher doses but think it may have been because i took it while using Superdrone at 20 mg for the same 2 weeks..Do you guys think that is why??

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Rounding out my 3rd week of Superdrol, and the lethargy is so apparent I literally fell asleep while sitting up at work in FRONT of my direct supervisor.

Regarding the Clen taken concomitantly with other OTC stimulant based lipolytic aids, I am always hesitant to advise multiple compounds - especially when heart rate is taken into account - because of the pervasive 'more is better' ideology that runs rampant throughout the bodybuilding culture. In all honesty, it comes down to several factors, and there is no rubber stamp universal prescription for dosages I would suggest; because you have to remain diligent on staying aware of your heart rate and body temperature.

Once your heart rate begins to normalize after a few weeks of C-HCL usage, and your temperature starts to level - you are faced with a few options, none of which I believe would be the most sensible in my opinion, because advanced (anticipatory) counter measures should have been implemented from Day-1 (regarding beta-2 receptor (andregenic) regulation) including Ketotifen (and to a lesser extent, due to its lack of substantiated clinical validity, Benadryl) administration.

Something that would bode well when taken in concert with C-HCL would be a thyroidal chemical or OTC supplement such as Cytomel or AlphaT2 (which I will be logging as a part of my summer protocol leading up to the Mr. Olympia weekend as soon as it arrives in the mail) because they do not directly stimulate your CNS.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Rounding out my 3rd week of Superdrol, and the lethargy is so apparent I literally fell asleep while sitting up at work in FRONT of my direct supervisor.

Regarding the Clen taken concomitantly with other OTC stimulant based lipolytic aids, I am always hesitant to advise multiple compounds - especially when heart rate is taken into account - because of the pervasive 'more is better' ideology that runs rampant throughout the bodybuilding culture. In all honesty, it comes down to several factors, and there is no rubber stamp universal prescription for dosages I would suggest; because you have to remain diligent on staying aware of your heart rate and body temperature.

Once your heart rate begins to normalize after a few weeks of C-HCL usage, and your temperature starts to level - you are faced with a few options, none of which I believe would be the most sensible in my opinion, because advanced (anticipatory) counter measures should have been implemented from Day-1 (regarding beta-2 receptor (andregenic) regulation) including Ketotifen (and to a lesser extent, due to its lack of substantiated clinical validity, Benadryl) administration.

Something that would bode well when taken in concert with C-HCL would be a thyroidal chemical or OTC supplement such as Cytomel or AlphaT2 (which I will be logging as a part of my summer protocol leading up to the Mr. Olympia weekend as soon as it arrives in the mail) because they do not directly stimulate your CNS.
WoW brother...Give me a few minutes for my brain to catch up and I'll comprehend..lol..Thanks for your reply..I did use benadryl at 50mgs a night for the 2 weeks.. This alphaT2 can I buy this from NP or is this something pharmacutical that i will need to google? Also how will this aid me taken with clen? Last, should I wait 2 weeks off before starting back with the Clen and is the last 2 weeks more pronounced results wise than the first?? Sorry for all the questions but as you can probably tell this is my first cycle.. Also do you feel worn out on Clen or are you energized and have that feel good euphoric feel?? I felt worn out but think it was do to SD..

Thanks again bro!!

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
Dude 200mcg. I think that's way too much. You might go into cardiac arrest.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
everyone is diff. i felt nice at 200-220. some can't go higher than 40. its not like hydroxycut loll. every one is diff

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
WoW brother...Give me a few minutes for my brain to catch up and I'll comprehend..lol..Thanks for your reply..I did use benadryl at 50mgs a night for the 2 weeks.. This alphaT2 can I buy this from NP or is this something pharmacutical that i will need to google? Also how will this aid me taken with clen? Last, should I wait 2 weeks off before starting back with the Clen and is the last 2 weeks more pronounced results wise than the first?? Sorry for all the questions but as you can probably tell this is my first cycle.. Also do you feel worn out on Clen or are you energized and have that feel good euphoric feel?? I felt worn out but think it was do to SD..

Thanks again bro!!
BUMP

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am on my second week, and it wont exceed it.

I went:

40/60/80/100/120/140/160/180.

I won't go past 220.
Are you doing the 2 week on 2 week off protocol??? I did 2 weeks and this is the end of my first off week...I cant wait to start back on my 2nd 2 weeks..the first 2 weeks i saw some fat drop from around my muscles like arms and chest and a little from mid section but not as much from the Abs as i would have liked, so I am hoping the 2nd 2 weeks will target more from that area?? What are you taking during your off weeks??

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you doing the 2 week on 2 week off protocol??? I did 2 weeks and this is the end of my first off week...I cant wait to start back on my 2nd 2 weeks..the first 2 weeks i saw some fat drop from around my muscles like arms and chest and a little from mid section but not as much from the Abs as i would have liked, so I am hoping the 2nd 2 weeks will target more from that area?? What are you taking during your off weeks??
Well this will be my first set of a two week run. I do want to do another two weeks after a two week break. For inbetween I will be supplementing with CLA and am considering an ECA stack. I too have not lost as much from my midsection yet as I had hoped for and see it a bit more pronounced in my upper body area (maybe slight thinning of the face): shoulders, arms, etc. This is my first run with clen, so we shall see.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Although 2wk on/2wk off does seem to be the best method on paper to allow constant Beta-2 activity... Clen's optimal results aren't usually realized in my experience and according to data until Week 6; which is why I always advocate ketotifen dosing @ 1-2g/day starting IMMEDIATELY in concert with your first dosage of Clenbuterol to delay the down regulation of beta-2 receptors (nothing can force indefinite 100% efficiency of beta-2, but Ketotifen can prolong their activity and function).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although 2wk on/2wk off does seem to be the best method on paper to allow constant Beta-2 activity... Clen's optimal results aren't usually realized in my experience and according to data until Week 6; which is why I always advocate ketotifen dosing @ 1-2g/day starting IMMEDIATELY in concert with your first dosage of Clenbuterol to delay the down regulation of beta-2 receptors (nothing can force indefinite 100% efficiency of beta-2, but Ketotifen can prolong their activity and function).
Ok, according to what data? post a link please.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
how would you do a 2 week clen run? 20/40/60/80/100/120/140 then 140/120/100/80/60/40/20/ then 2 weeks off? iwould adjust dosing according to sides give or take 20mcg

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
how would you do a 2 week clen run? 20/40/60/80/100/120/140 then 140/120/100/80/60/40/20/ then 2 weeks off? iwould adjust dosing according to sides give or take 20mcg
You don't taper down on Clen. Personally, I would start at 40 and go up by 20 until I find the dosage that is perfect for me, hopefully stopping at no more than 200mcg.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
You don't taper down on Clen. Personally, I would start at 40 and go up by 20 until I find the dosage that is perfect for me, hopefully stopping at no more than 200mcg.
so, lets say i would stop at 160 at the end of first week. you think i should stay 160 through all of week 2?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
so, lets say i would stop at 160 at the end of first week. you think i should stay 160 through all of week 2?
I think you'd be able to stay at 160 if you're using something like ketotifen. If not you'd have to keep tapering up which eventually wouldn't be worth it due to sides. I'd keep tapering until I start to experience sides I do not want to deal with.