NEED HELP W/ CLENBUTEROL!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    what do your cycles look like??? do you all exceed the 2 weeks?
    I am on my second week, and it wont exceed it.

    I went:

    40/60/80/100/120/140/160/180.

    I won't go past 220.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am on my second week, and it wont exceed it.

    I went:

    40/60/80/100/120/140/160/180.

    I won't go past 220.
    Are you doing the 2 week on 2 week off protocol??? I did 2 weeks and this is the end of my first off week...I cant wait to start back on my 2nd 2 weeks..the first 2 weeks i saw some fat drop from around my muscles like arms and chest and a little from mid section but not as much from the Abs as i would have liked, so I am hoping the 2nd 2 weeks will target more from that area?? What are you taking during your off weeks??

  3. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Are you doing the 2 week on 2 week off protocol??? I did 2 weeks and this is the end of my first off week...I cant wait to start back on my 2nd 2 weeks..the first 2 weeks i saw some fat drop from around my muscles like arms and chest and a little from mid section but not as much from the Abs as i would have liked, so I am hoping the 2nd 2 weeks will target more from that area?? What are you taking during your off weeks??
    Well this will be my first set of a two week run. I do want to do another two weeks after a two week break. For inbetween I will be supplementing with CLA and am considering an ECA stack. I too have not lost as much from my midsection yet as I had hoped for and see it a bit more pronounced in my upper body area (maybe slight thinning of the face): shoulders, arms, etc. This is my first run with clen, so we shall see.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Are you doing the 2 week on 2 week off protocol??? I did 2 weeks and this is the end of my first off week...I cant wait to start back on my 2nd 2 weeks..the first 2 weeks i saw some fat drop from around my muscles like arms and chest and a little from mid section but not as much from the Abs as i would have liked, so I am hoping the 2nd 2 weeks will target more from that area?? What are you taking during your off weeks??

    Although 2wk on/2wk off does seem to be the best method on paper to allow constant Beta-2 activity... Clen's optimal results aren't usually realized in my experience and according to data until Week 6; which is why I always advocate ketotifen dosing @ 1-2g/day starting IMMEDIATELY in concert with your first dosage of Clenbuterol to delay the down regulation of beta-2 receptors (nothing can force indefinite 100% efficiency of beta-2, but Ketotifen can prolong their activity and function).
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Although 2wk on/2wk off does seem to be the best method on paper to allow constant Beta-2 activity... Clen's optimal results aren't usually realized in my experience and according to data until Week 6; which is why I always advocate ketotifen dosing @ 1-2g/day starting IMMEDIATELY in concert with your first dosage of Clenbuterol to delay the down regulation of beta-2 receptors (nothing can force indefinite 100% efficiency of beta-2, but Ketotifen can prolong their activity and function).
    Ok, according to what data? post a link please.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. how would you do a 2 week clen run? 20/40/60/80/100/120/140 then 140/120/100/80/60/40/20/ then 2 weeks off? iwould adjust dosing according to sides give or take 20mcg

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    how would you do a 2 week clen run? 20/40/60/80/100/120/140 then 140/120/100/80/60/40/20/ then 2 weeks off? iwould adjust dosing according to sides give or take 20mcg
    You don't taper down on Clen. Personally, I would start at 40 and go up by 20 until I find the dosage that is perfect for me, hopefully stopping at no more than 200mcg.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    You don't taper down on Clen. Personally, I would start at 40 and go up by 20 until I find the dosage that is perfect for me, hopefully stopping at no more than 200mcg.
    so, lets say i would stop at 160 at the end of first week. you think i should stay 160 through all of week 2?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    so, lets say i would stop at 160 at the end of first week. you think i should stay 160 through all of week 2?
    I think you'd be able to stay at 160 if you're using something like ketotifen. If not you'd have to keep tapering up which eventually wouldn't be worth it due to sides. I'd keep tapering until I start to experience sides I do not want to deal with.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clenbuterol
    By strike3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:44 PM
  2. Clenbuterol
    By mcarl486 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 02:11 PM
  3. clenbuterol help
    By Mech in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 10:42 PM
  4. PCT for clenbuterol????
    By mattlew62 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in