Craving for something sweet

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
hi guys,

what can you advise for this im really want something sweet but im afraid it will add a lot to my weight.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
hmmmp..interesting, how about ice cream? i wanted to eat but im worried about it.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
LOL. no problem. I already solve my problem. I just ate vanilla ice cream. You should try at least 1 tps.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if got a craving for somethign like ice cream ill have a spoonfull, not gonna hurt you.

but bing cherries are my all time favorite sweet snack vs candy vs ice cream vs anything.

LowDog

Awards
diet coke, but some ppl say they get more cravings doing that so watch out.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
to me it depends on your caloric intake goal for the day. if its 2K and you're at 2K, sorry you cant have a sweet. if you have 100 cals to go, eat some low fat pudding or maybe raisins, maybe some nuts with a sweet coating. myself, i'd make a whey shake (Nutrapro chocolate is slightly sweet, enough for me).

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
grab sumthin with aspartame in it that **** always kills my appetite

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
hi guys,

what can you advise for this im really want something sweet but im afraid it will add a lot to my weight.
I have always enjoyed sugar free fat free pudding, Wal Mart makes their own brand and of course Jell-O also makes a large variety of flavors (cheesecake is amazing). I will say though, that the gelatin and maltodextrin they use as filler and to add body to the mixture can bloat and slightly cause a rise in blood sugar levels.

When I had all of my wisdom teeth removed, I mixed creatine monohydrate and whey powder in with the pudding, and it was delectable (until I ate it 6 times a day for three days - by that time I didn't want to see another bowl of pudding again).