Craving for something sweet

1. Craving for something sweet

hi guys,

what can you advise for this im really want something sweet but im afraid it will add a lot to my weight.

2. peanut butter

3. Plain and simple:

Sweet Serum

I plan on trying this soon, all natural, low calorie, and aparently quite tasty.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. hmmmp..interesting, how about ice cream? i wanted to eat but im worried about it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    hmmmp..interesting, how about ice cream? i wanted to eat but im worried about it.
    Someone else will have to answer that, I really don't have a sweet tooth outside of juice and occasional candy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

6. LOL. no problem. I already solve my problem. I just ate vanilla ice cream. You should try at least 1 tps.

7. if got a craving for somethign like ice cream ill have a spoonfull, not gonna hurt you.

but bing cherries are my all time favorite sweet snack vs candy vs ice cream vs anything.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

8. diet coke, but some ppl say they get more cravings doing that so watch out.

9. to me it depends on your caloric intake goal for the day. if its 2K and you're at 2K, sorry you cant have a sweet. if you have 100 cals to go, eat some low fat pudding or maybe raisins, maybe some nuts with a sweet coating. myself, i'd make a whey shake (Nutrapro chocolate is slightly sweet, enough for me).

10. grab sumthin with aspartame in it that **** always kills my appetite

11. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    hi guys,

what can you advise for this im really want something sweet but im afraid it will add a lot to my weight.
    I have always enjoyed sugar free fat free pudding, Wal Mart makes their own brand and of course Jell-O also makes a large variety of flavors (cheesecake is amazing). I will say though, that the gelatin and maltodextrin they use as filler and to add body to the mixture can bloat and slightly cause a rise in blood sugar levels.

When I had all of my wisdom teeth removed, I mixed creatine monohydrate and whey powder in with the pudding, and it was delectable (until I ate it 6 times a day for three days - by that time I didn't want to see another bowl of pudding again).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Craving for meat! help guys.
    By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 04:58 AM
  2. Sweet! Primordial's Sweet Serum (spons.)
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:31 AM
  3. Sweet Serum Review... Its pretty sweet
    By salto571 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 04:08 PM
  4. Craving Carbs?
    By AppliedBaby in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 12:34 PM