Cytomel stops working afterawhile?

rombusempire

Awards
I have read quite a few articles and forum posts saying Cytomel stops working afterawhile. None of which explain why. Does anyone know?

Im hypothesizing that the thyroid gland becomes shut down fully, and that the usual dosages will not propduce enough of an effect.

Or is it peripheral receptor downregulation?

Anyone??

I am going to need more than '8 weeks' of cytomel usage to cut down to the bf level I want. More like 14 weeks or so.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
bro no more then 6 weeks on.. then 6 weeks off then 6 weeks on.. thats 18 weeks of cutting.. throw in clen or e/c/a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. then on your off weeks of clen/eca weeks use a different fat burner.. id reccomend igf for those 6 weeks off t3.. cant go wrong like that.. ull be burning fat the whole time
also i hope to god your running some type of anabolic with your t3 or your in for a sad suprise

rombusempire

Awards
I am using 250mg of test e/week.

But why do I have to come off at week 6? That was my original question.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I have read quite a few articles and forum posts saying Cytomel stops working afterawhile. None of which explain why. Does anyone know?

Im hypothesizing that the thyroid gland becomes shut down fully, and that the usual dosages will not propduce enough of an effect.

Or is it peripheral receptor downregulation?

Anyone??

I am going to need more than '8 weeks' of cytomel usage to cut down to the bf level I want. More like 14 weeks or so.
Same question i had bro. Kinda like testosterone right? After u issue so much your body begins to slow down its own natural production, BUT the real question is WHEN does that start to slow down leaving your body with only the amount your putting in? The world may never know???

Btw bigzach1234- I sat next to batista at the UFC fight last night in the Nokia center downtown L.A. He does not look anything like that anymore lol. But his arms are still HUGE:bigeyes: