Need help and advise

phattie

Awards
Hi,

I am new here kinda stumbled across the site while looking for some suppliments and like what I saw. I am looking for some information for a stack combo and routine.

I am 5'10", 264lbs, and just turned 27. I have not always been huge like this, I weghed 165lbs when i graduated high school. I am really not looking to get there again, I would really however love to be between 210lbs and 220lbs.

I am overall healthy no heart issues or anything like that. I am very determined, and have a drive like no other, I will push myself untill there is nothing left.

I would really like to get on a fat burner stack or lean stack something to get rid of this gut, man boobs, and love handles. I am going ot the grocery store Thursday to get my diet foods and plan on 6 small meals a day. Going to get my Gym membership Thursday as well. I plan on doing cardio in the mornings for 20 minutes starting out every morning before work on my elyptical, and then going to the gym to run and work out everynight after work. As of right now I can handle a mile out on the road up and down hills in the sun so on and so forth. I believe at the gym on the track I can probably handle a mile and a half.

So please supliment stack that you can give me some info about, or routins, or even diets, please let me know. I appreciate everyones help with this!

dusty

dusty

Awards
Get your diet down for about two weeks then start thinking about supplements.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Go with a traditional ECA stack. CVS has ephedrine in some cold meds, just do a little reasearch on the risks before jumping on it.

No need to wait IMO