catabolism and pt

1. catabolism and pt

Okay just a quick questions, I cannot seem to keep anything down if I eat before pt in the morning, so what should eat during the night before to minimize catabolism during the morning sessions(they usually last about an 1hr and a half, with about a 7-10 mile run

2. Quote Originally Posted by dalejmurphy
    Okay just a quick questions, I cannot seem to keep anything down if I eat before pt in the morning, so what should eat during the night before to minimize catabolism during the morning sessions(they usually last about an 1hr and a half, with about a 7-10 mile run
    Drink a gatorade in the morning, simple sugars will decrease coritsol levels and get your body out of that morning catabolic state..

At night.. I'd say cottage cheese or peanut butter
    •   

3. Mix up a shake before bed and drink it when you wake up for one of your early morning trips to the bathroom. I drink water every time I wake up and usually end up making at least a couple trips during the night. Depending on how far apart the shake is from the pt session, it'll help a little at least. Just use a protein other than whey.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:13 AM
  2. CJC-1295 (DAC-GHRH) and PT-141.
    By agent8 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. Catabolism during cutting and cortisol hormone
    By BoyFromAus in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 02:10 AM
  4. Illness, catabolism, and dermacrine