Ultimate weight loss stack

JamesM

Awards
Has anyone here used the "ultimate weight loss stack" at this site elite-n.co.uk ? its 1,3-Dimethylamylamine,Caffeine, Synephrine Hcl and
Yohimbine Hcl.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here used the "ultimate weight loss stack" at this site elite-n.co.uk ? its 1,3-Dimethylamylamine,Caffeine, Synephrine Hcl and
Yohimbine Hcl.
More like ultimate heart attack stack.

alecs

Awards
h**p://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/152373-good.html

KingLouisXXIV

Awards
More like ultimate heart attack stack.

Not at all... Take OEP and Alpha-T2 and you have those ingredients plus a few extras which help target areas rich in alpha-t2 receptors (lower stomach/ love handles).

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Not at all... Take OEP and Alpha-T2 and you have those ingredients plus a few extras which help target areas rich in alpha-t2 receptors (lower stomach/ love handles).
it is 4 stimulants... nothing but stimulants.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i prefer the fat loss stack by PP. healthy and proven

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
i prefer the fat loss stack by PP. healthy and proven
Alpha-T2 is nice too. I'm probably going to run that, with AndroHard, the Fat Loss Stack, and maybe a low dose of Dermacrine.

If anyone else is considering a similar combo, I suggest stocking up now.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
You can actually add a stimulant to the FLS if you like.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Not to start the cla debate, but it has helped me with recomping, and in the past I've noticed some good fat loss from the dermacrine, all diet dependent of course.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CLA is faaaaaar from proven, dear lord don't let this turn into another cla debate ha
how many supplements do we take that are actually proven to work?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
how many supplements do we take that are actually proven to work?
Yes but cla has a ton of studies on it that directly state it does not work, some that say it slows fat loss and still other than say it causes fatty liver.

Not proven is one thing, CLA is largely disproven.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes but cla has a ton of studies on it that directly state it does not work, some that say it slows fat loss and still other than say it causes fatty liver.

Not proven is one thing, CLA is largely disproven.
thats funny because i have read many articles in magazines and otherplaces stating the exact oppostite...hmmm so whos right? Get my point?

UKStrength

thats funny because i have read many articles in magazines and otherplaces stating the exact oppostite...hmmm so whos right? Get my point?
True, clinical studies don't necessarily 'prove' anything. There's plenty of interventions that I conduct as a health professional that does not necessarily provide any better clinical outcome or there is no evidence to suggest it doesn't work.

I think keeping an open mind in this situation is best, plenty of users have reported good effects from CLA and in combination with other compounds (e.g. Fat Loss Stack) it can be very synergistic.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
No I DONT - When there is so much bad stuff out there and the good stuff isn't even THAT good then IMO the supplement is disproven. I am sick of every supplement having to be approved of on this board. Big deal Primordial is a good company, doesn't mean everything they put out has to be fought for tooth and nail.

I'm checking out of this thread... As I said, I am not getting into CLA debate, there have been 100 of them already.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
No I DONT - When there is so much bad stuff out there and the good stuff isn't even THAT good then IMO the supplement is disproven. I am sick of every supplement having to be approved of on this board. Big deal Primordial is a good company, doesn't mean everything they put out has to be fought for tooth and nail.

I'm checking out of this thread... As I said, I am not getting into CLA debate, there have been 100 of them already.
I'd like to see some of these studies that disprove CLA. I'm not arguing on either side at this point, but I'd like to see something

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No need to get saucy about it. Welcome to the supplement industry my man. I am not contradicting what your saying about CLA. But just as their are many bad studies on it...there are good studies. Many people freaked out because soy protein contained phytoestrogens and so did green tea. Might give me tits! People still use it thought because it works.... and only in extreme doses will it give you even remotely estrogenic effects.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see some of these studies that disprove CLA. I'm not arguing on either side at this point, but I'd like to see something
Really...? Really???

This is a joke right?

You mean you never read the dozens of threads on this subject?

I'm done

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really...? Really???

This is a joke right?

I'm done
Ive never seen them either.... I mean im sure I could find them if I looked. did someone have a falling out with CLA?:bigeyes:

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Really...? Really???

This is a joke right?

I'm done
If you have something to argue, you must be able to produce studies, or at the very least something that might be acceptable as fact.

Message left on neg rep:

"You wanna talk about all these studies and can't produce them? Keep your opinion to yourself."

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
If you have something to argue, you must be able to produce studies, or at the very least something that might be acceptable as fact.

Message left on neg rep:

"You wanna talk about all these studies and can't produce them? Keep your opinion to yourself."
You are an unbelievable prick. You have read the threads or you must be completely incompetent in your job.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Ive never seen them either.... I mean im sure I could find them if I looked. did someone have a falling out with CLA?:bigeyes:
No it is just a BS product.

I come to this board more to teach than to learn. Pro muscle is where to go when you are ready to learn, I sometimes wonder why I waste time here. There is some decent info from time to time but 95% of people on here have no clue what they are talking about

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
You are an unbelievable prick. You have read the threads or you must be completely incompetent in your job.
I have more responsibilities in this company then you could ever imagine. I don't spend all day on the forums like others might, I just don't have the time. If you want to stop acting like a jackass, start bringing something to the table to back your theories, etc. then we will attempt to listen to you.

Its like me coming in and saying that my balls are bigger than Johns. First of all, we'd need some information, backed by some sort of study, to prove this. At the very least, we'd need to know who John was. And preferably have some sort of data to back or deny my claim.

For those who know John, him and I could probably just sit and argue all day about who's got the big balls and we'd never get anywhere until we started posting some scientific research. As of now these studies have yet to be done, because nobody really gives a sh*t about the results.

Basically what I'm saying, is put up or shut up.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
And basically I am saying I don't have to listen to you and if others want to search around for their own information then i have given them a carrot to do so.

Get back to your important job and stop trying to intimidate people through PM

Do NOT order anyone around, do not tell me what to do

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
And basically I am saying I don't have to listen to you and if others want to search around for their own information then i have given them a carrot to do so.

This is part of the point of forums, making searching for information easier. So you say you have this information, I'm just asking you to share it. Myself and others in this thread are interested. But we don't want to go search all over looking for the info, if you have the info, its just easier on everyone if you share it.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
This is part of the point of forums, making searching for information easier. So you say you have this information, I'm just asking you to share it. Myself and others in this thread are interested. But we don't want to go search all over looking for the info, if you have the info, its just easier on everyone if you share it.
Do you know how many YEARS, no wait decades, I have been reading boards? Do you think I really am going to go across every board I have read over the last 10-15 years?

Sorry I am not interested enough to do that.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have more responsibilities in this company then you could ever imagine. I don't spend all day on the forums like others might, I just don't have the time. If you want to stop acting like a jackass, start bringing something to the table to back your theories, etc. then we will attempt to listen to you.

Its like me coming in and saying that my balls are bigger than Johns. First of all, we'd need some information, backed by some sort of study, to prove this. At the very least, we'd need to know who John was. And preferably have some sort of data to back or deny my claim.

For those who know John, him and I could probably just sit and argue all day about who's got the big balls and we'd never get anywhere until we started posting some scientific research. As of now these studies have yet to be done, because nobody really gives a sh*t about the results.

Lol!

Ingenious way to lure me into this thread.

BTW - My balls are WAY bigger, son. Ask Cameron Diaz:

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know how many YEARS, no wait decades, I have been reading boards? Do you think I really am going to go across every board I have read over the last 10-15 years?

Sorry I am not interested enough to do that.
Good god....I've also had the CLA debate a million times myself. Everyone is entitled to their own view/opinion, but you did come into this thread on the attack as evinced by your posts right from the get-go.

You were simply asked to produce something to document your claims, but so far haven't. Instead, you've choose to act like a child and throw slanderous terms around when this could have developed into a well articulated and educational discussion for the rest of the board members.

Saying that you're "not interested enough to do that" already admits failure on your part.

-John

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Good god....I've also had the CLA debate a million times myself. Everyone is entitled to their own view/opinion, but you did come into this thread on the attack as evinced by your posts right from the get-go.

You were simply asked to produce something to document your claims, but so far haven't. Instead, you've choose to act like a child and throw slanderous terms around when this could have developed into a well articulated and educational discussion for the rest of the board members.

Saying that you're "not interested enough to do that" already admits failure on your part.

-John
Maybe if your rep hadn't turned it personal then I would be willing to engage in a discussion but since he did and I see how all of you operate then why would I bother with you?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe if your rep hadn't turned it personal then I would be willing to engage in a discussion but since he did and I see how all of you operate then why would I bother with you?
I really don't see how this became "personal"? As I stated before, you came into this thread on the attack. That's fine, but once asked to produce some information to back you claims you've back-tracked since.

I'm well aware of the numerous studies done on CLA. I'll tell you this much, it will be a debate that will go back and forth all day long. There is still time to get this thread back on track, so I'm game if you are.

-John

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I really don't see how this became "personal"? As I stated before, you came into this thread on the attack. That's fine, but once asked to produce some information to back you claims you've back-tracked since.

I'm well aware of the numerous studies done on CLA. I'll tell you this much, it will be a debate that will go back and forth all day long. There is still time to get this thread back on track, so I'm game if you are.

-John
When someone tells me what to do it is personal. You don't order another person to keep their opinion to themselves and expect them to treat you with any respect back.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
This is the progression of my interaction with you, and you're saying I did something wrong? I understand how after this my responses might have been attacks, but in all fairness your last post here was not really very nice either.

Really...? Really???

This is a joke right?

I'm done

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When someone tells me what to do it is personal. You don't order another person to keep their opinion to themselves and expect them to treat you with any respect back.
I think you're probably taking the context of what was said a little too literal to be honest. After all, this is the internet; an environment that is sans dicernable emotion behind the written text.....well, sometimes the emoticons help. :rant2:

Anyway, let's all be courteous to each other now and continue on with the thread. Respect is a very noble attribute around these forums, but is one that's not assumed; it's earned.

-John

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well how about for us non-Primordial reps? Care to show proof to me?

The articles that have anything negative to say about CLA seem very few and far between. On the contrary, many more demonstrate benefits.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I have been on the FLS and it works. unbiased review. I look leaner and have a 6 pack like i had before freshman year in college.

skratch

Awards
back on topic,Im on lipo 6 black and taking cla,flax and 75mg ephdrine hci/day and its working so far.

2 lipos,2 12.5 mg ephdrines 1 100mg caff cap...3x a day

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CLA, or conjugated linoleic acid, is a mix of two unsaturated fatty acids found in animal products. CLA increases fat burning in muscles. Cell studies have also shown that CLA blocks the ‘fat sensor’ PPAR-gamma. The slimming and muscle-building effect of CLA has been confirmed in long-running human trials.
CLA seems to work best when stacked with other compounds.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=17477874

http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/abstract/jn.108.102301v1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18086868

:fing02:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

hey Jim your contest is ridiculous and doesnt even matter every one know my balls are the biggest:D

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like someone has daddy issues, or maybe authority.

As I've said in a previous thread I'm all about challenging ideas and requesting peer reviewed data, but come one what is with all the negativity lately, its like everyone got covered in that pink goo from Ghostbuster's II

Attachments

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine Hcl.
no i havent but i like to use 20-30mg 1,3-Dimethylamylamine PreWO with Beta-a from pp and ASGT its a nice prew/o mix.
for fatloss help I would rec pp's greentea caps (egcg good for fat loss) and cla to help WITH a healthy diet.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I take 6-8 grams cla a day, if there are any studies on cla that discredit it's use I would really like to know, goonstopper help a brotha out yo

Drop some knowledge on thus thread

FYI I love cla

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I take 6-8 grams cla a day, if there are any studies on cla that discredit it's use I would really like to know, goonstopper help a brotha out yo

Drop some knowledge on thus thread

FYI I love cla
We've all been waiting to see something on this....

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
What I've heard from a couple of sources is that CLA lowers autoimmune inflamation response and leptin resistance. That in turn will help fat loss, and improve health as a nice extra. CLA stacks well with GLA and fish oil, and throw in some Toco 8 to round things out.