to cut, or not to cut?(and no im not emo)

hondizzle420

Awards
im about to taper off of a letro cycle, and thanks to running HGHup during, i have packed on 10lbs since the begining of may. i ran the letro to rid me of some gyno before i run a sd/tren cycle.

so my question is should i go into a 2 month cut cycle(alphaT-2/OEP) or keep the weight i have, and hit the sd/tren for all-out bulk, then cut after pct?

what would you do?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No opinion with out pictures.

*wait, are you going to run sd/tren after a 2 month cut anyways? Seems pointless to cut first then.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Logically it would make sense to cut first then bulk.

personally I cut on higher doses of gear so I would run the tren product for a cut then do a pct. After a PCT I would then worry about a bulk on sdrol

Generally it is easier to but on lean mass once you already have low bf% because your insulin sensitivity will be higher and fat tends to produce hormones that makes you gain more fat.

Pics would help though because if you don't have enough muscle mass or have too much fat then the whole cycling during a cut thing will be almost pointless.

hondizzle420

Awards
sorry no pics. i dont really want to cut on cycle, thats why im wondering about cutting before i run the sd/tren(its epol, so i cant seperate). i guess it would make more sense to cut after pct, since i respond better to cycles when im a food vaccume. i think im carb-unsensitive.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
sorry no pics. i dont really want to cut on cycle, thats why im wondering about cutting before i run the sd/tren(its epol, so i cant seperate). i guess it would make more sense to cut after pct, since i respond better to cycles when im a food vaccume. i think im carb-unsensitive.
Ok well I disagree but if you know our body then go ahead.

Let me just add one thing. If you gain say 15 pounds on your cycle then lose 5-6 in pct you are up max 10 pounds. Then when you cut say you lose 15 pounds and 5 are muscle. In the end you gained about 5 pounds of muscle. In the end here youa re down 10 pounds of fat and up 5 pounds in muscle.

If you cut on cycle and lose 15 pounds while gaining 2-3 pounds of muscle then keep it and stay lean during pct then run sdrol alone and gain 10 pounds of muscle and keep 7 or so. In the end here you are down 15 pounds of fat and up 8-10 pounds of muscle

hondizzle420

Awards
i see what your saying about fat lossed and muscle gained. i guess what im really asking is should i cut before i cycle, or cut after pct?