About to start my cut need help with stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

About to start my cut need help with stack

Ok I started cutting back in Feb I was 220lbs when I started I am down to 170lbs the weight loss has kinda plateaued a bit so I am going to start some fat burning supps.

So first I am heavy into running probably log anywhere from 25-35 miles a week with a 10 mile run on Sat. I also cross train and I have been doing free weights here the past month. I currently take CL Orange Triad (which is a awesome supp notice a HUGE difference in joints after a week of taking it) Also a Iron pill,Caffeine and ON protein 1 shake a day.

Now for the stack I have USP Oxy Pro, Lean Xtreme and Alpha-T2 is there anything I am missing that might help I am hoping after this 6 weeks I will be were I want and then I can just maintain and start gaining some mass.

Diet

Breakfast

1 cup oatmeal w/ frozen blueberries

Snack
    some piece of fruit apple,strawberries,grapefruit and what not

Lunch
    1 tablespoon 100% peanut butter on 1/2 wholewheat bagel and 1 chicken breast

Snack after run

1 cup milk with scoop protein

Dinner

Ground Turkey with pasta and tomato sauce or something of the sort.

Usually this is some variant of my diet come to about 1600 cal give or take. Well let me know what you think what I can add or change around in my diet to help out. Thanks for looking

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you can use a nutrient Repartitioner like Recompadrol to help with your carb intake and waste some calories that way,

but before doing that i Highly recommend you reset your metabolism by going off your usual diet for about 3 days then start up again but with higher calories, 1600 is way low.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Yea I planned on carb loading and raising my food intake before starting this. I will throw in some boiled eggs and mixed nuts and other foods to raise my cal intake and keep my Macros at a 51C/22F/22P for this cut. I did a couple BMR calculators and 1600cal was maintenance and I want to say 3200cal was my suggested intake so I should be able to take in 2500cal and still be at a pretty good deficit right? That stuff gets kinda confusing after awhile. I will look into the Recompadrol right now. Thanks
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by derekderek View Post
    Yea I planned on carb loading and raising my food intake before starting this. I will throw in some boiled eggs and mixed nuts and other foods to raise my cal intake and keep my Macros at a 51C/22F/22P for this cut. I did a couple BMR calculators and 1600cal was maintenance and I want to say 3200cal was my suggested intake so I should be able to take in 2500cal and still be at a pretty good deficit right? That stuff gets kinda confusing after awhile. I will look into the Recompadrol right now. Thanks
    Recompadrol would be a nice addition.

But yeah bro 1600 calories is no food at all, Id eat more and possibly increase protein and are those macros you posted per meal Im assuming?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Recompadrol would be a nice addition.

But yeah bro 1600 calories is no food at all, Id eat more and possibly increase protein and are those macros you posted per meal Im assuming?
    Macros are for the day 51%carbs 22%fats 22%protein. I was thinking about throwing in more protein since I am lifting now. What should my cal intake be then I am a rookie at this for the most part so any help is appreciated. Not to much info out there on Recompadrol I will have to keep looking is it just a carb blocker?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

best way is to find out what your maintenance level is first by counting your calories for a week and finding what calorie level your weight stays the same at. then subtract from that number. fitday.com is good for counting calories if you dont want to do it by hand
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

i would look into a 40/30/30 split. more effective IMO

and do bodyweight in carbs, half body weight in fat and 250g protein and you should be set.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Thanks for the replies guys! Anyone ever use slin sane ? I will look over my diet and plan it out a little better glad I posted to get some help.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

have not used it yet, hear good things though
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

For your Alpha/LX/OEP stack, follow the file I attached!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    For your Alpha/LX/OEP stack, follow the file I attached!

Will do! should be a pretty awesome next couple of weeks. i will be getting the rest of my stuff in the mail today or tomorrow I will get my starting weight, body fat and all the goodies before I start the stack. I dont think I have very much more to lose so I am not expecting big losses just the last couple pounds I need to get some nice definition.

I forgot to point out that Cal intake was just for the last 3 weeks trying to shock my body to break the plateau. Thanks for all the help
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Sorry for the delay on updates here I have been under the weather and was still waiting for some things to come in.

Well here we go to check my tolerance of the 3 supps each day I took a differe one and followed the reccommended dosage for supp.

Tuesday

The first one I tried was the LX I took in upon waking and again 4 hrs later and one in the PM. The first thing I notice with this is the feeling it gave me I seemed more calm relaxed and had a warmth going thorugh my body. I didnt really want to credit it with for my mood change seeing as how it is my first day of taking but now that I have been taking it for acouple days I can always tell when it kicks in because I get relaxed from it pretty pleasant and so far so good.

Wednesday

Alpha-T2 was the second one I tried let me tell you this one had me sweating like i wouldnt beleive I wish I would have brought a backup shirt for work becasue I know people were looking at me weird LOL. Also made me a little jittery nothing to bad I was worried about bad tasting burps but nothing so far I seem to get a tingle feeling while on this to everyonce in awhile. Also increase in Urination. All in all so far so good.

Now the kicker

Thursday OEP let me tell you this one kicked me in the nuts holy crap it was like going to warp speed after taking it . I am usually not sensitive to stims but holy crap I was like a thorugh breed that day sweating my ass of running to the bathroom feeling like I am going to piss my self its like oh I have to pee I can wait till I finish this work hell no I was almost peeing my pants. Also someone told me my eyes were really red and I should look at them well I looked and sure enough they were blood shot after a while of thinking I noticed I wasnt blinking because I was so wired LOL OEP suprised the crap out of me. Kinda debating on wether or not I want to stack it with the other two or run it alone after this ? I will see if I build a tolerance to it ride it out another day our two.

Sorry for the long post just tring to be detailed kinda in a rush also so I am sure there are some errors.

Stats:
    Weight: 170lbs even so I have lost almost 50 pounds since Jan. thats decent right?

BF% is 14.9% started off at over 30 in Jan.

Goal is to get down to about 10% bf% not really looking for a weight my diet has been super strict and clean I plan for no cheat days and if I do cheat it will be atleast healthy. Any questions just ask anything I should be doing just let me know I will try to get pictures up soon. Thanks
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Just alittle up date on people wondering about this stack. It has been 2 weeks today since I have started it starting weight was 170 Weight in today was 162 no lie! I have lost a inch and half off my belly pretty crazy. This is a pretty intense stack I am just now starting to build a tolerance to all of it as far as stims go. I think I might have lost so much because I was at a stall for alittle while and this jump started everything again. Well hopefully I am on my last to weeks of cutting then I can start adding some mass!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stack start and a couple of q's
    By sash1987 in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 04:51 PM
  2. the start of a new stack
    By HPatel650 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 02:23 AM