How much caffeine to use pre w/o...(my supp is only caffeine)...
- 06-04-2010, 07:50 PM
- 06-04-2010, 07:54 PM
I can't take more than 200mg. If I do, I feel like absolute crap and have a horrible workout. But that's just me. I'm certain others can take more.
- 06-04-2010, 08:00 PM
and how often?
I'm guessing once a day around 15-30 minutes before W/O?
06-06-2010, 03:33 AM
200-500mg is what Muscle & Fitness says. I only go 200
06-06-2010, 06:10 PM
100 - 200 mg PWO for me. I'm not sure what a full serving of jack3d or NO xplode has, but you're probably 200+ there I'd guess.
Caffeine is dirt cheap, and you can use more than 200 mg/day for cutting. I probably space out 400-500 mg on some days while keeping calories low, it helps for both energy and keeping metabolism higher...
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 04-10-2010, 06:30 PM
- By bikeswimlive in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2010, 09:10 AM
- By IvyLeaguePump in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2009, 03:23 PM
- By xpin2winx in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:24 AM
- By Rhyalus in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-14-2006, 05:22 PM