Time to hit it, Alpha-T2+TKD, Rookie.

BB Ambitious

Awards
Don't worry I'm not talking about your girlfriends :lol:

Anywho, Little intro here, I'm going for a hard cut/recomp starting as of today, I bought a bunch of food and I'm ready to attempt to enter Ketosis. I have my foodlog all set up on fitday.com to get better ideas of what I need and what I have been eating. I work early from 6:30am-4:30pm every mon-thurs, I go home take a shower, and head to the gym.

I'm 19 and my stats right now are, 5'8-193-16% body fat. I would like to get down to 12% body fat, and seem some pretty distinct differences by the end of August. This is the first time I've really gotten determined and put the time and money into a diet and lifting routine so from talking with other friends they said I should seem some pretty nice results quickly. I'm also new to this, I've been reading up a lot of different things to understand it all better, I feel now that I'm very determined and want some good results, so I'm going to work pretty damn hard at this.

As I am a starter I'm planning on using the 5x5 workout routine found here: How to Lose Fat with Cardio: Long Duration Cardio vs HIIT | StrongLifts.com

If anyone has some other routines that can be added into SS, then please let me know! Depending on how I'm feeling I might add in 30 minutes of fast cardio to keep my wind up for rugby next season.

The supplements I'll be taking are:
-One a Day multivitamin
-Flax seed oil
-Alpha-T2(at dosed instructions)
-PowerFULL(had a bottle so I figured what the hay)
-Nutrapro Choc. Whey Protein
-I'm looking into a preworkout shake- I was thinking of flashover..anyone with other recommendations just let me know please!

So here's the diet-

Day 1-6/2/2010
5AM- Alpha-T2+PowerFULL+Multivitamin
5:30AM- 4 Boiled Whole Eggs, A shot of Olive oil, 1 Cup of Broccoli.
9AM- Whole Milk Cottage cheese mixed with some blueberries, and another 2 eggs.
11:30AM- 2 things of canned tuna mixed with some green peppers, a little onion, and lettuce. 1 scoop of choc. whey with skim milk.
2:00PM- 1 cup spinach with 11 almonds
4:00pm- 1 cup brussel sprouts cooked in olive oil
5:30pm- A leafy green salad with 2 avocado's and some cheese+salsa
6PM- GYM
7:30PM- 1 scoop whey in milk
9:00PM- 2 cups of diced chicken, some cucumbers, black olives
9:30pm- Bed.

The totals for this is something around

Total-
Fat-164.1
Carbs-65.2
Protein-279.7

I'll be getting some pics in, and logging my gym workout by next week, so that's what I have going on.

June 2nd- August 24th :sgrin:
YouTube- Cowboys From Hell - Pantera

BB Ambitious

Awards
bumped-

Does anyone have some recipes or links for meals?

BB Ambitious

Awards
I woke up this morning at like 6am with such a bad leg cramp...anyone have a reason for this?

BB Ambitious

Awards
Growing pains?

Haha...i cant see any reason why with what youre taking
I hope so! Lol,

No gym today moving into my apartment but so far

6am- 4 eggs, 6 pieces of celery with natty pb
9am- Protein Shake with skim milk
12pm- 3 pieces of steak, cup of spinach, some almonds, shot of olive oil

BB Ambitious

Awards
Hey sorry that it's been a while it was my birthday this past weekend and I've been crazy busy with classes and work.

Anywho diet is pretty much the same, staying clean, lots of chicken, cottage cheese, protein shakes and Natty PB. I'm doing more of a carb cycle now with some sweet potatoes, brown rice and others very small proportions though. With work and classes I started getting really foggy without any carbs so I had to throw some in.

After I take my A-T2 in the morning I'm not sure if it's just my mind set but I feel crazy determined and I go for a fast job(around 10-15 mins) then shower and head to work.

My gym workouts have been scattered due to time constraints, I can't wait to be done these ****ty online classes haha. I am starting to see a little more definition around my shoulders/back.

I'll post some pictures once I find my camera.. and some actual gym results.