GW1516...any first hand user experience?

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. http://www.metabolicalchemy.com/gw-501516-an-uncoupler/

"I am prone to conclude that anything which activates AMPk will inhibit muscle growth, while it won’t necessarily cause muscle loss. So my bet is on muscle preservation but not necessarily muscle gain, which is good if you are in a place where taking a few pounds of stubborn fat off your midsection is your only goal."

Run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. The 2 weeks on your taking advantage of its cutting and endurance effects. Cut your calories by 1000 a day from maintenance for example and do more cardio and adjust your weight training for muscle maintenance purposes. Then the 2 weeks off take advantage of the heightened insulin sensitivity from the Cardarine and lean bulk and go slightly over maintenance calories, drop the cardio (or do much less) and weight train for hypertrophy. My 2 cents.

2. very interesting thread. I have stopped Cardarine because I was injuried at 2 tendons. I noticed an increase of acidity and the technical arguments here seem to show this regarding Fat acidity. My cycling were 20mg for 8 weeks, as I am a race runner - and it was the recommendations from the supplier.... Anyone also experimented pains on tendons?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lhom View Post
    very interesting thread. I have stopped Cardarine because I was injuried at 2 tendons. I noticed an increase of acidity and the technical arguments here seem to show this regarding Fat acidity. My cycling were 20mg for 8 weeks, as I am a race runner - and it was the recommendations from the supplier.... Anyone also experimented pains on tendons?
    No, i have not had any pain from using it, but you could combine with mk2866, Ostarine to combat the effects, but there is suppression from it to natty test levels which is a negative.

4. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    No, i have not had any pain from using it, but you could combine with mk2866, Ostarine to combat the effects, but there is suppression from it to natty test levels which is a negative.
    Yeah..use one to offset the side effects of the other,

SARMs truly are pharmaceuticals after all!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sniper9191 View Post
    Sent you a message
    Can you message me your source also please?
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AICAR and GW1516 Who has used this
    By edwitt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 02:29 AM
  2. User experience with saturated fat.
    By kingdong in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:31 PM
  3. Mental Health And Vitamin B12 Go Hand In Hand
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:48 PM
  4. Do strength/muscle size go hand in hand ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 02:32 PM