GW1516...any first hand user experience?
- 03-30-2012, 02:05 PM
- 03-30-2012, 07:40 PM
I read the log at ironmag, l want to see more, I am running a serious cut soon with albuterol, would love to add this if really legit
04-13-2012, 05:23 AM
06-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Kroger I read your post. On ironmagazineforums.com, then research-chemicals, then 143600-gw1516-log.html. very informative. Has me seriously considering it.
06-07-2012, 10:55 AM
06-07-2012, 05:00 PM
i am into week 2 of GW... and I am down 1.1% bodyfat. i have had to tighten my belt a lil more to keep my pants up... it looks like its working so far... mroe to come.
I am the Father of CLENviscerate
06-07-2012, 07:45 PM
06-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Just reread this thread, will be looking for that article in the cycles section. Just ordered some gw1516 and aicar for my pet rat. Hoping to keep a log of his progress as well. I hope it will be of some value and not just a didn't work thread. Won't be till next end of next week I believe that he'll start his protocol.
06-08-2012, 01:58 PM
06-08-2012, 05:11 PM
06-08-2012, 05:12 PM
08-07-2012, 02:14 AM
08-07-2012, 05:27 AM
I've just completed my 3rd week on GW and am planning to run for another 5 weeks. I'm taking 5mg each day dosed once a day in the morning with my first meal.
My diet is a carb cycling based on http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm with Low, No and High carb days. The cycle I use is:
Sun/Mon/Wed/Thur/Fri - Low carb (2150 cals, 200g pro/200g carb/60g fat)
Tue - No carb (1750 cals, 220g pro/20g carb/80g fat)
Sat - High carb (2550 cals, 200g pro/300g carb/60g fat)
The cals change slightly as I eat different foods each day but the No carb days are always below 25g carbs and the Low carb days don't go above 200g carbs.
Mon - Legs/Abs
Tue - Fasted LISS
Wed - Back/Shoulders
Thur - Fasted LISS
Fri - Chest/Arms
Sat/Sun - Off
- There is a definite diuretic effect with this product as I lost almost 3lbs in the first 4 days. I also experienced some headaches and had to increase my water intake during this time.
- At 5mg the fat loss is slow and steady. In the 3 weeks I have used this product I have lost almost 3/4" on my waist and my shoulders/chest/arms are noticeably more vascular and leaner. I am at the stage where people are telling me that I am looking bigger as my arms are leaner so the muscles look bigger.
- There hasn't been any noticeable loss in strength and I have been able to slightly increase reps/weight with each session.
- So far there has been zero negative side effects other than the necessary increase in water intake during the first few days. If it hadn't been for the fat loss/increased vascularity I wouldn't even know that I was taking anything.
- Normally when I am cutting I will use a similar carb cycling diet except the calories would be a bit stricter (50g carbs less on Low carb days) and I would also add in one or two days of HIIT. Even with more calories and less cardio with GW I am losing fat quicker than I normally would and the extra calories allow me to retain and gain a small amount of strength.
- I haven't noticed any increase in cardio endurance but I am only doing 2 days of LISS per week.
I don't think this product is the silver bullet that it is touted as on some of the more hardcore sites but, with a decent diet and training program, it can certainly increase the fat loss. I'm going to run this product until mid-September, which will be for a full 8 weeks so I'll post the complete results then.
08-07-2012, 05:28 AM
08-07-2012, 06:48 AM
thanks for the info!! greatly appreciated on this, i guess i am taking the proper dose? .5ml (from a 150mg x 30ml) ?
also i am on cycle of Andro Lean v1 and went from 154lbs to 148 lbs in 2 weeks on...
guess we dont have to worry about gyno on gw?
08-07-2012, 08:09 AM
You will need to check the site that you bought the GW from to check the dosage. Mine mentions 5mg/ml but I have also seen other sites that list it at 10mg/ml. This sounds like your product as 0.5ml would be 5mg, which is the normal dose and it sounds like you have already made some good progress.
There aren't any worries with gyno on GW. The only known problems are that it can increase slow twitch muscles, which mean that you would increase endurance but lose strength and also it led to an increase in intestinal polyps in mice that were predisposed to polyps. I can't remember if there was any dosage or length of usage mentioned in the intestinal polyps study but unless you have a family history of bowel/colon cancer issues or you use a large dosage for a long time you should be ok.
In either case I can't see 5mg for 8 weeks causing any issues and there have been some logs on the hardcore sites with people running 5mg or even 10mg for 16 weeks without any known negative side effects.
08-07-2012, 09:48 AM
08-07-2012, 02:55 PM
thanks all, i'll up it to 10 this evening. guess it wouldnt be a good idea to find sterile water locally would it? need for the aicar (and also the sleep inducing peptide both from precisionpeptixxs dot com.) notice 1 is solid the other is powder, do you just put the water in and shake? - stupid question i guess) found the info - vial GW1516 30ml. 5mg x ml. 150mg x vial.
08-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Let me know how you get on with 10mg per day. I've seen some logs of more fat loss at 10mg but there can also be some side effects. For the moment I'm going to stick with 5mg as I am happy with the rate of fat loss and without any side effects.
08-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Some peptides you don't shake because they will break apart. You'll have to look it up. Buy bacteriostatic water online and use that. Possibly available at pharmacies, I'm unsureOriginally Posted by asianfreak
08-07-2012, 08:47 PM
the gw is a pink liquid and has a very small cloudy white liquid/swirl in it,, i swirl it around to mix it up, hope that is normal.
also will the pharmacist ask me what im buying the bacteriostatic water for?
-called walgreens pharmacy they dont carry bacterostatic water, so i went ahead and ordered it from amazon.
08-07-2012, 08:48 PM
I have no idea if you can buy it at a pharmacy and laws vary by state. Amazon sells it as does other sitesOriginally Posted by asianfreak
08-08-2012, 12:52 AM
08-11-2012, 03:36 PM
ok a week so far @ 10mg with just GW, these daily shots are hurting! lol bacteriostatic water should be in by Mon. and i will start the Aicar, the vial is very small with the powder in it, not sure how much of the water i should put in or the dose. i cant find anything online regarding the dose of the aicar, anyone have suggestions?
08-11-2012, 04:54 PM
08-11-2012, 07:28 PM
08-11-2012, 07:35 PM
I really hope you're just trolling. Really really do.Originally Posted by asianfreak
DO NOT INJECT SARMS!!!! They are for oral consumption, hence the oral syringes. Who knows what you've been injecting for a solvent
08-11-2012, 07:43 PM
crap these bottles looks like they were made to inject had to use the needle to poke thru the vial. im so stupid ugh
they didnt come with syringes and i bought 100 pack.
08-11-2012, 09:11 PM
08-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By edwitt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-12-2011, 02:29 AM
- By kingdong in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:31 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:48 PM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 11-14-2007, 02:32 PM