where do i post my log?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

where do i post my log?

sorry guys, thanks for all the support for the past 5 weeks, especially to CrazyChemist and Eric and Jim from PP. i didnt know that we are not allowed to post those kind of logs in the weight loss section, sorry mods. in any case, i did decide to take 2 weeks off before hitting up my new cycle again. the next cycle will be about the same with the same supplement line ups for about another 6 weeks. i will post up pics in the before and after section after im done with my bottle of Dermatherm Target.

does anyone know where i should post up my new log so it wont be deleted again. i hate to see all my hard work go to waste again. thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hli1022 View Post
    sorry guys, thanks for all the support for the past 5 weeks, especially to CrazyChemist and Eric and Jim from PP. i didnt know that we are not allowed to post those kind of logs in the weight loss section, sorry mods. in any case, i did decide to take 2 weeks off before hitting up my new cycle again. the next cycle will be about the same with the same supplement line ups for about another 6 weeks. i will post up pics in the before and after section after im done with my bottle of Dermatherm Target.

does anyone know where i should post up my new log so it wont be deleted again. i hate to see all my hard work go to waste again. thanks
    Put it in the ANABOLIC DISCUSSION subforum, either in the subforums ANABOLICS or CYCLE INFO there - there are heaps of subforums here, that it isn't hard to find which one any thread you want to make would be relevant in.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Put it in the ANABOLIC DISCUSSION subforum, either in the subforums ANABOLICS or CYCLE INFO there - there are heaps of subforums here, that it isn't hard to find which one any thread you want to make would be relevant in.

~Team APPNUT
    thanks
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rate this Post Workout shake, and post yours.
    By Theipodpeople in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 11:12 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 08:45 AM
  3. post post workout meal and diet -- HELP/THOUGHTS
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 01:08 AM
  4. serious Post cycle/post comp bulk diet help!
    By savagebeast in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 12:59 PM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:10 PM