where do i post my log?

hli1022

Awards
sorry guys, thanks for all the support for the past 5 weeks, especially to CrazyChemist and Eric and Jim from PP. i didnt know that we are not allowed to post those kind of logs in the weight loss section, sorry mods. in any case, i did decide to take 2 weeks off before hitting up my new cycle again. the next cycle will be about the same with the same supplement line ups for about another 6 weeks. i will post up pics in the before and after section after im done with my bottle of Dermatherm Target.

does anyone know where i should post up my new log so it wont be deleted again. i hate to see all my hard work go to waste again. thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sorry guys, thanks for all the support for the past 5 weeks, especially to CrazyChemist and Eric and Jim from PP. i didnt know that we are not allowed to post those kind of logs in the weight loss section, sorry mods. in any case, i did decide to take 2 weeks off before hitting up my new cycle again. the next cycle will be about the same with the same supplement line ups for about another 6 weeks. i will post up pics in the before and after section after im done with my bottle of Dermatherm Target.

does anyone know where i should post up my new log so it wont be deleted again. i hate to see all my hard work go to waste again. thanks
Put it in the ANABOLIC DISCUSSION subforum, either in the subforums ANABOLICS or CYCLE INFO there - there are heaps of subforums here, that it isn't hard to find which one any thread you want to make would be relevant in.

~Team APPNUT

hli1022

Awards
Put it in the ANABOLIC DISCUSSION subforum, either in the subforums ANABOLICS or CYCLE INFO there - there are heaps of subforums here, that it isn't hard to find which one any thread you want to make would be relevant in.

~Team APPNUT
thanks