where do i post my log?

1. where do i post my log?

sorry guys, thanks for all the support for the past 5 weeks, especially to CrazyChemist and Eric and Jim from PP. i didnt know that we are not allowed to post those kind of logs in the weight loss section, sorry mods. in any case, i did decide to take 2 weeks off before hitting up my new cycle again. the next cycle will be about the same with the same supplement line ups for about another 6 weeks. i will post up pics in the before and after section after im done with my bottle of Dermatherm Target.

does anyone know where i should post up my new log so it wont be deleted again. i hate to see all my hard work go to waste again. thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by hli1022 View Post
    sorry guys, thanks for all the support for the past 5 weeks, especially to CrazyChemist and Eric and Jim from PP. i didnt know that we are not allowed to post those kind of logs in the weight loss section, sorry mods. in any case, i did decide to take 2 weeks off before hitting up my new cycle again. the next cycle will be about the same with the same supplement line ups for about another 6 weeks. i will post up pics in the before and after section after im done with my bottle of Dermatherm Target.

does anyone know where i should post up my new log so it wont be deleted again. i hate to see all my hard work go to waste again. thanks
    Put it in the ANABOLIC DISCUSSION subforum, either in the subforums ANABOLICS or CYCLE INFO there - there are heaps of subforums here, that it isn't hard to find which one any thread you want to make would be relevant in.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Put it in the ANABOLIC DISCUSSION subforum, either in the subforums ANABOLICS or CYCLE INFO there - there are heaps of subforums here, that it isn't hard to find which one any thread you want to make would be relevant in.

~Team APPNUT
    thanks
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rate this Post Workout shake, and post yours.
    By Theipodpeople in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 12:12 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:45 AM
  3. post post workout meal and diet -- HELP/THOUGHTS
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:08 AM
  4. serious Post cycle/post comp bulk diet help!
    By savagebeast in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 01:59 PM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM