OEP/Alpha T2/7-KETO

greaser

Awards
I've been taking 7-KETO for about a week, and started my OEP and Alpha T-2 stack this morning.

I definitely FEEL it effecting me -- I feel a little warm, slightly sweaty actually, and I can feel that my heart rate has definitely gone up.

I was expecting all of that, but the weird thing is that I've been ravenously hungry all day! I've been eating normally, but I'm just STARVING! I don't know if that's a coincidence or what, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I assumed the OEP would be suppressive of the appetite.

PS
I'm going to add Dermatherm to this stack as well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm I wonder of the ramped-up thyroid effects are causing this!?

greaser

Awards
Hmmmm I wonder of the ramped-up thyroid effects are causing this!?
No idea! I mean I probably should have waiting until tomorrow to post something, because I really only started the stack today and it might well be a coincidence.

I do have to say though that the stim effect in the OEP is no joke. I definitely feel it. Although with other stims in the past I've built up a tolerance pretty quickly, so we'll see what happens with this one.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure it's agreat product but Thyroid-type products make me eat non-stop. Keep us posted and good luck.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
7-keto makes me hungry as hell,and i would save it and run it when you are done with the Alpha T-2 as a Thyroid pct,even thou you don't need it with that.I think it would be pointless to run it at the same time,when you can run it after and reap more from it.

greaser

Awards
7-keto makes me hungry as hell,and i would save it and run it when you are done with the Alpha T-2 as a Thyroid pct,even thou you don't need it with that.I think it would be pointless to run it at the same time,when you can run it after and reap more from it.
Really? I thought it would make a good stack, but I haven't researched it except to read the original 7-KETO fat loss study.

As to my appetite, I have noticed that I'm definitely eating less. I can go long stretches at work now without getting hungry. I'm still only taking 1 of each pill in the AM and 1 of each in the afternoon. OEP and AT-2 both say you can go up to 3, but so far that seems like overkill to me.

I've dropped about 3 pounds so far -- hopefully most of that is fat!

Oh, I'm also using Dermatherm topical from Primordial Performance.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Really? I thought it would make a good stack, but I haven't researched it except to read the original 7-KETO fat loss study.

As to my appetite, I have noticed that I'm definitely eating less. I can go long stretches at work now without getting hungry. I'm still only taking 1 of each pill in the AM and 1 of each in the afternoon. OEP and AT-2 both say you can go up to 3, but so far that seems like overkill to me.

I've dropped about 3 pounds so far -- hopefully most of that is fat!

Oh, I'm also using Dermatherm topical from Primordial Performance.
oep is good but only as good as your diet. alpha t-2 i never tried, but Kelp is a wonderful thyroid supp. If your appetite increases that can be a good thing as you are burning calories by thermogenics.:food:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, run 7-keto after AT2 for PCT

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"appetite increases" yeah with Alpha-T2 and OEP is for sure!!!!! and works wonders

greaser

Awards
Nice! Cant wait to see how you liked it 4 weeks from now
Just a question on Alpha T2: since methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor, does it need to be cycled or should Benedryl be added the way you need to do for Clen or ECA stacks? I know Clen hits the beta-2 receptor, not the beta-3, but I thought that Alpha T2 might down regulate the receptor in the same way that Clen and ephedrine do.

Thanks!

greaser

Awards
Just a question on Alpha T2: since methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor, does it need to be cycled or should Benedryl be added the way you need to do for Clen or ECA stacks? I know Clen hits the beta-2 receptor, not the beta-3, but I thought that Alpha T2 might down regulate the receptor in the same way that Clen and ephedrine do.

Thanks!
Bump for reply from Nattydistaster....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys didnt see those posts!

Receptor downregulation is a very very complex thing to understand and is often just "assumed for" for different receptors (androgen, beta, alpha, etc).

Beta-2 receptor downregulation is very well documented, as well as noticed in the real world.

Beta-3 receptor downregulation is not really noted in any studies, and I even found a few studies where beta-2 was downregulated and beta-3 was not.

We tested users in taking JUST methyl-syn before we released the product, and they definitely felt it in full throttle for all 8 weeks that they took it with no adverse effects as the cycle progressed, or after ending the cycle.

With all of that being said, I do not feel it is necessary to take benadryl, and I think 8 weeks should be your max "on" time of methyl-syn before cycling off

greaser

Awards
Sorry guys didnt see those posts!

Receptor downregulation is a very very complex thing to understand and is often just "assumed for" for different receptors (androgen, beta, alpha, etc).

Beta-2 receptor downregulation is very well documented, as well as noticed in the real world.

Beta-3 receptor downregulation is not really noted in any studies, and I even found a few studies where beta-2 was downregulated and beta-3 was not.

We tested users in taking JUST methyl-syn before we released the product, and they definitely felt it in full throttle for all 8 weeks that they took it with no adverse effects as the cycle progressed, or after ending the cycle.

With all of that being said, I do not feel it is necessary to take benadryl, and I think 8 weeks should be your max "on" time of methyl-syn before cycling off
Thanks for the response!

So I'll keep it to 8 week max (as it says on the bottle) and Benadryl isn't necessary. How much "off" time is required before running it again?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of adding DAA to this stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response!

So I'll keep it to 8 week max (as it says on the bottle) and Benadryl isn't necessary. How much "off" time is required before running it again?
I would get at least 4 weeks. If youre on for 8, maybe 6 weeks off