fat loss with T3 and diet control

rombusempire

Awards
If the purpose of cardio is to boost the metabolism even after the act itself, then wouldnt T3 make cardio obsolete, as cardio itself does not burn that many caloriesÉ

(É= question mark)

Having said that, what is your opinion regarding going on a fat loss cycle with T3 (50mcg ED) and restricted calories (using 40, 30, 30 carbs fat protein macros)...with no cardio

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Whether or not you do cardio isn't the main reason for a successful cut. The main thing you want to accomplish is expending more calories than you ingest. If you burn 1500 calories without cardio, eating 1200 calories will help you lose fat.

If you burn 2000 with cardio, eating 1500 calories will help you lose fat. The T3 increases the calories you burn by increasing your metabolism.

One thing to consider is that T3 is VERY catabolic and you'll lose alot of muscle if you're not anabolic while using it.

rombusempire

Awards
at 50mcg, will 250mg/wk of test e do the trick or should I up that dose?

Currently I am on 25mcg of T3 cytomel. Why has my appetite decreased? I also feel physically weak and mentally a bit foggy, but I cannot sleep well.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
at 50mcg, will 250mg/wk of test e do the trick or should I up that dose?

Currently I am on 25mcg of T3 cytomel. Why has my appetite decreased? I also feel physically weak and mentally a bit foggy, but I cannot sleep well.

Any ideas as to what is going on?
lulz...it's funny that you are asking if 250mg/wk of enanthate is okay for a T3 cycle. It seems backwards. But yes, 250mgs would be okay. Although, the 25mcg seem a little underdosed. I've ran up to 150mcg ED for 4 weeks.

I don't recommend it, but it's possible.

And lethargy is a side effect of T3 for some. I never experienced it, but have read that it can be.

rombusempire

Awards
Yeah I knwo what you mean, one would expect to have the test e component mastered b4 T3 right hehe.

I was just seeing if I needed tpo adjust ie, since T3 is so catabolic, so I may have to ramp up the test e dosage a bit.

So I suppose that the decr appetite woudol prpobably help me eh? Because prior to T3, I was ravenously hungry ALL the time, eating 3600-4000 cals (same test e dosage, same workout intensity, same foods). I was so hungry that I coudlnt reduce my calories much at all (500 cal deficit would drive me insane)...the hunger was WAY too intense.

And now, I find it a chore to eat.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
It always made me more hungry.. It messes with my sleep also and that in turn made me more tired. I always stacked it with clen rotated with ephedrine. Ahh the memories... Good times good time!!!

rombusempire

Awards
Yeah exactly, makes u more hunrgy right? Mine is making me less hungry....do some ppl experience this?

windy

Awards
I follow the instruction but I still look so fat :((