hunger cravings

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

hunger cravings

Ok i have been cutting for about a week now and I cant help but crave cheat foods. This is because i go to school and my lunch period is at 11:30 and then i dont get to eat anything again until 3:00 and by then im starving for a huge meal. Any suggestings on how to keep my appatite under control so I dont screw up my cycle?:Your suggestions are deeply apperciated!!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Water and fiber pills. Sadly it's what I do lol.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Bring a water bottle and some protein mix. Alternatively you could bring unsweetened almond milk which has just 40 calories per 8oz from a bit of healthy fat that will take the edge off the hunger better than fat-free protein powder with water. Another alternative would be the liquid amino type products that are out there. I've tried the chocolate as well as many fruity ones and the chocolate is much easier to drink with out the sickening sweetness of the fruit flavored products. Chocolate is also tasty diluted in water or almond milk. Some of these protein liquids come in small individual serving packages that would fit in your bag if a water bottle is out of the question.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Sounds like you're away from the kitchen, so I wont make any food suggestions that would require a lot of work...

If you're looking to take in no calories when the hunger strikes, try some Trident sugarless gum... Also, I've been using a scoop and a half of Dymatize 12 hour with 30 ounces of water. Still tastes pretty good, and the volume of water is pretty filling.

Also - for work I've been packing Greek yogurt and chocolate whey in a small airtight container (requires a fridge)... Could also get by with a Clif Builder Bar in a pinch - or make your own protein bars if you have some time.

You should be eating something at 3:00, but I guess you're just worried about being so hungry that you'll pig out... My best suggestion (if you're back at the dorm or whatever) would be to have the big shake... then have a small bit of food after that.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I'd always tell myself that I could have anything I wanted after I chugged two liters of water..... funny enough I never seemed to be able to bring myself to cheat after that lmfao
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

thanks for the suggestions so far guys!!!
    Anyone else have any suggestions feel free to jump in.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    Ok i have been cutting for about a week now and I cant help but crave cheat foods. This is because i go to school and my lunch period is at 11:30 and then i dont get to eat anything again until 3:00 and by then im starving for a huge meal. Any suggestings on how to keep my appatite under control so I dont screw up my cycle?:Your suggestions are deeply apperciated!!!
    i would just bring a nice big shake at drink it around 2 and you should be good for another hour. you can use some chocolate casein with some natural pb.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  245 lbs.

i don't know how much time you have in between your classes... but when i was in high school... we had 4 min bells... i would keep a banana or even something like a special k bars, protein bars, or even yogurt in my locker and chowed down on it before my next class... remember dont do this between every class....lol but at like 9 and before your last class.... it helped me... good luck
  9. Registered User

huh! lunch period, you are in high school? come on junior, work out like a beast, eat clean, and make gains like everyone. U r too young for a cycle of anything.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

He "may" have ment dietary cutting cycle. The term can be use from a dietary only perspective.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

yeaa i mean cutting cycle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why am I having these cravings?
    By ViKtoricus in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:53 AM
  2. Cravings!
    By bodybuilder19 in forum Nutrition / Health