eca stack question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

eca stack question

Hey I'm new to the board, and I have a question that you guys might be able to help me out with. I am currently on a cutting cycle and I am on a eca stack (25/200/81). This is my second time, and I do not experience any side effects except for one. Sometimes I get a tingling numb feeling in my toes. It feels king of like my toes are falling asleep, and nothing seems to trigger it. Does anyone else get this symptom, and is it something I should worry about? Thanks for any input.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jammerma View Post
    Hey I'm new to the board, and I have a question that you guys might be able to help me out with. I am currently on a cutting cycle and I am on a eca stack (25/200/81). This is my second time, and I do not experience any side effects except for one. Sometimes I get a tingling numb feeling in my toes. It feels king of like my toes are falling asleep, and nothing seems to trigger it. Does anyone else get this symptom, and is it something I should worry about? Thanks for any input.
    Sounds like poor blood circulation / pressure. How many times a day are you taking ECA? Morning and PreWO?

You should monitor your BP, either visit your doctor or go to a pharmacy with a pressure cuff... May not be a smart decision to continue with ECA... or perhaps reduce to 12.5mg.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I take it in the morning before I workout, and 4-5 hours after the first dose. I only take it twice a day because I don't like feeling strung out at the end of the night. I haven't checked my blood pressure after taking eca, but my blood pressure is usually normal. My toes only felt numb for like 15 minutes today when my second dose was kicking in.

I'm just wondering if this is something that happens to other people too, or if it just happens to me. If it's not a normal side effect then I'll just stop taking it.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Not normal. Check the BP.

Similar Forum Threads

1. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 07:26 PM
  2. Sorry...but a ECA stack question from me
    By TheMaco in forum Weight Loss