ECA + Lean Xtreme

superfreak

Awards
Im going to be running this combo soon, anyone know if its a good idea to start them together or add in the LX later?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im thinking of doing this as well but lean x is expensive IMO so im also considering super cortisol control by NOW. i dont think youll have any bad sides except maybe crazy fat loss

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes its good add in a 6bromo product . it was my stack last year i was able to keep alot of muscle while cuting alot of fat

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes its good add in a 6bromo product . it was my stack last year i was able to keep alot of muscle while cuting alot of fat
like how much we talking here?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
everyone is diff on how much they lose, its about how much effort u put in. and 6bromo dose it at what hyperdrol x2 was dosed at. or just get hyperdrol x2.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a cut with clne and methyl 1-d, methyl 1-d sucked ass but i dropped 40lbs of the clen 228-193 in roughly 2.5 months. it was hard as **** but i had to meet deadline to start cyle in june, which i am on now :). but yah next time i will def use 6bromo instead of methyl 1-d and prbably add in lean fx again