Timber's One Month Massacre

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Damn 3600 to lose??? I gain fat like a hippo on 3600 and I am 225-230!

What I said about ab size has nothing to do with bodybuilding but just in general, people who like to stay cut generally like to have abs that show and abs show better when they are larger they are just muscles like any other and larger muscles show better. I am not talking about growing the abdominal cavity or wall just the show pieces but this is a bit of a pet project of mine, that being to show people who wants better cuts/abs how useful heavy ab movements are in achieving their goals.
    Timber trains MMA. He needs way more calories just to function than most of us.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

2. I ran on the treadmill last night for 20 minutes to warm up for a sparring session that ended up lasting an hour...

"Accidently" have been on a calorie defecit for about 4 days now - and packed my lunch for work today (i.e. the final frontier in wholesome diet IMO)...

Regardless, woke up today at 186, and my usually tight waisted work pants (31") are freaking loose... and my abs were popping out way more than usual.

There's no way this lasts 4 weeks.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Timber trains MMA. He needs way more calories just to function than most of us.
    I'm a fat ass endo so that is out of my league. 3500 cals bulks me and makes me fat ha
  4. My initial diet plan (weekdays)

Breakfast ~ 8:00AM
    Shake consisting of:
    • 1 cup Brown Rice Milk
    • 30g vanilla whey protein
    • 1/2 Banana
    • 1/2 cup Assorted Frozen Fruit (Blueberries, Strawberries, Pineapple)
    • 1 T. Frozen OJ Concentrate
    • 5g creatine

30P / 60C / 0F = 360 kcal

Lunch ~ 12:00PM
    • .25 cup (pre cook measure) quinoa
    • Spinach / mushrooms / onions
    • Chicken Breast

55P / 40C /2F = 398 kcal

Snack ~ 3:00PM
    • Chobani Pineapple Yogurt (not eating the pineapple syrup)

13P / 8C / 2.5F = 106 kcal

PreWO ~ 6:00PM
    • Shake as per breakfast (minus creatine)
    • 2 slices of whole wheat bread w/ half a banana and natural peanut butter

50P / 110C / 15F = 775 kcal

PostWO ~ 9:00PM
    • Shake as per breakfast (w/ creatine)

30P / 60C / 0F = 360 kcal

Dinner ~ 10:00PM
    • .25 cup (pre cook measure) quinoa
    • Spinach / mushrooms / onions
    • Chicken Breast

55P / 40C /2F = 398 kcal

Snack ~ 11:30PM
    • 1/2 c brown rice milk
    • 1 c water
    • 1.5 scoops Dymatize 12 hr

32P / 12C / 3F = 197 kcal

265P / 330C / 22F = 1060 + 1320 + 198 = 2578 kcal

Looks way too low, which explains why I'm starving right now. I'm thinking of expanding the midday snack - 100 calories is ludacris. I also feel somewhat guilty about my PreWO meal being so large (and delicious)...

5. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I'm a fat ass endo so that is out of my league. 3500 cals bulks me and makes me fat ha
    I have this weird affliction where I like to work out daily too... w/ cardio as well - so some of that calorie intake has to be attributed to my activity level. My metabolism can't take credit for all of it.

One of these days I just want to sit down and eat 3600 kcal worth of Skittles.. just because I can.

Good to have you here dude.
    •   

6. Why do you take your creatine in the AM rather than pre/post workout?

Just looking at that many skittles would make me want to vomit.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Why do you take your creatine in the AM rather than pre/post workout?

Had to fix that... errant copy / paste.

I take 5 grams w/ breakfast, and 5 grams post workout daily.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Had to fix that... errant copy / paste.

I take 5 grams w/ breakfast, and 5 grams post workout daily.
    That makes more sense.

9. Sounds good man, abs already coming in better is always a good thing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Wish i had that problem

11. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Wish i had that problem
    Seriously. I have to gorge to grow, and starve to cut. My body likes homeostasis I guess.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    One of these days I just want to sit down and eat 3600 kcal worth of Skittles.. just because I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Drop the Skittles and substitute them with candy corn.......

Regurgitation averted.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

13. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Seriously. I have to gorge to grow, and starve to cut. My body likes homeostasis I guess.
    Same here. My body is influenced by extremes. Can't seem to notice anything from small differentials. Must go overboard.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

14. Well gaining th fat is easy for me. Too bad losing it is hard.
    Being endo sux. I'm barely holding on to my 18% now lol.
    Good luck with the rest of the cut.

15. So tomorrow we'll try a little something different...

Either 2% Greek Yogurt or FF Cottage Cheese - mixed with 20g of Chocolate Whey (cottage cheese might taste like ass - will report back)

Once I kill off this loaf of bread, my PreWO meal will be replaced with Irish Oats and 25g of whey...

Intention is to keep dinner carbohydrate light or free (i.e. <10g)

16. Quote Originally Posted by kyoryoko View Post
    Well gaining th fat is easy for me. Too bad losing it is hard.
    Being endo sux. I'm barely holding on to my 18% now lol.
    Good luck with the rest of the cut.
    There's ways around everything man... Let me know if I can help.

17. Also... not sure if you guys noticed, but I have yet to use the dreaded "C Word" that everyone else keeps muttering.

I've been a fighter... I've done a "C Word"... and I will never do a "C Word" again.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Also... not sure if you guys noticed, but I have yet to use the dreaded "C Word" that everyone else keeps muttering.

I've been a fighter... I've done a "C Word"... and I will never do a "C Word" again.
    Seriously. F*ck cutting unless you are a model or in a contest. Recomp all the way. Slow and Steady wins the race.

19. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Seriously. F*ck cutting unless you are a model or in a contest. Recomp all the way. Slow and Steady wins the race.
    Yeah, this is a bit more aggressive than a recomp I suppose, but I'm never fat enough to require a "C" in my opinion.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Yeah, this is a bit more aggressive than a recomp I suppose, but I'm never fat enough to require a "C" in my opinion.
    Bleh. I am "C-Wording" myself into oblivion for an upcoming competition. At this point, I feel quite grumpy: my "C-word" of a diet can go "F" a "D" in its own "A" and then "L" a "P n' A" until it "F'ing" "S's"....

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Bleh. I am "C-Wording" myself into oblivion for an upcoming competition. At this point, I feel quite grumpy: my "C-word" of a diet can go "F" a "D" in its own "A" and then "L" a "P n' A" until it "F'ing" "S's"....

What contest are you training for Mullet?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post

is it weird that I understood every single word without pause?

23. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Eh I disagree.

Recomping should err on the side of bulking IMO aka a clean bulk. Cutting really primes you for growth after you are done. If you can consistently cut without losing muscle then you will be bigger year over year. Each and every time I successfully cut I end up bigger than I have ever been once I return to bulking. Maybe it is that I am a giant endo and the increased insulin sensitivity helps me IDK but competitors tend to also notice this rebound.

24. The point I was trying to make is that 10% to 8% or whatever I'm trying to accomplish doesn't strike me as a "C Word"...

Some guys on here are perfectly happy bulking up 30 pounds at a 50% muscle to fat ratio. I'm not one of them. Not saying it's wrong persay - just doesn't fit my lifestyle.

GMG is just saying that a "C" doesn't fit the lifestyle. I also think that unless it's done perfectly - you sacrifice far more lean mass than necessary... I'm not buying the "primes for growth" arguement.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    The point I was trying to make is that 10% to 8% or whatever I'm trying to accomplish doesn't strike me as a "C Word"...

Some guys on here are perfectly happy bulking up 30 pounds at a 50% muscle to fat ratio. I'm not one of them. Not saying it's wrong persay - just doesn't fit my lifestyle.

GMG is just saying that a "C" doesn't fit the lifestyle. I also think that unless it's done perfectly - you sacrifice far more lean mass than necessary... I'm not buying the "primes for growth" arguement.
    I was speaking in generalities not really telling you what to do. He made a statement that tied into your thread but was not about you so I replied to his answer. Most people interested in gaining pure size who do well in ti tend to follow the lean bulk / cut cycle of gain and loss so there is something there and I have seen it work for a ton of people. Recomping only works for someone who is not carrying much more muscle than their body is willing to carry naturally ehich is not your main goal so what you are saying makes perfect sense.... Aaaaaaanyway, back to your scheduled programming

26. Hey, at the end of the day - we all have the same goal...

Lose a couple pounds so the wiener looks bigger.... ehhh? ehhh?

27. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Hey, at the end of the day - we all have the same goal...

Lose a couple pounds so the wiener looks bigger.... ehhh? ehhh?
    Word!

28. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

What contest are you training for Mullet?
    Regional contest. The pic in my profile is about two weeks old or so at 208. Probably down to around 204 @ 6% now, and just cruising for the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    is it weird that I understood every single word without pause?
    Absolutely not. I expected nothing less from you of all people.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Regional contest. The pic in my profile is about two weeks old or so at 208. Probably down to around 204 @ 6% now, and just cruising for the next week.

Absolutely not. I expected nothing less from you of all people.
    This needs pics, are you logging your prep?

30. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    This needs pics, are you logging your prep?
    No and no. Haha. I despise logging with a burning passion, which is why I have not done a log for three years or so.

I keep an infinitely detailed log in my cranium.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fort Hood massacre
    By lennoxchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 03:11 PM
  2. Timber's Epi Smash
    By TimberLakers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2073
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 10:56 AM
  3. Timber's T-911 Review
    By TimberLakers in forum LG Sciences