I knew it, let him mod and the KeEto Crusade opens up shop

:D :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woo Hoo!!!! Let the keto revolution begin!!!

:D :D

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Quick question:

How do you think McDonald's (Lyle, not the restaurant) cyclic keto diet compares to a diet that was in MM awhile ago?

I have a link to it at home, but I'm not home now. I'll post it later. The MM diet was basically, 2 weeks of bulking cycled with 2 weeks of cutting (keto style). You would basically go back and forth for as long as you spent on the diet.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question:

How do you think McDonald's (Lyle, not the restaurant) cyclic keto diet compares to a diet that was in MM awhile ago?

I have a link to it at home, but I'm not home now. I'll post it later. The MM diet was basically, 2 weeks of bulking cycled with 2 weeks of cutting (keto style). You would basically go back and forth for as long as you spent on the diet.
Don't like it. The time frames are way too small IMO. Either cut or bulk. That yo-yo stuff never works for me.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
bumpity bump bump bump!

In addition, I highy recommend puchasing lyles book, The ketogenic diet...for anyone who wants the studies and technical info.  It covers pretty much all aspects of the diet and is useful for both beginners and advanced keto'ers. 

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the links Bobo, great reads (not quite finished even). Ive been reading a lot on keto diets and plan to utilize them in my upcoming cut. Be good.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I might have to read some more about keto.. the last time I tried this I didn't do that well.. I actually didn't lose any weight on it but I have a feeling I screwed the thing up somewhere

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I might have to read some more about keto.. the last time I tried this I didn't do that well.. I actually didn't lose any weight on it but I have a feeling I screwed the thing up somewhere

Last time i did i lost 20 pounds... :cool: