• Established
alright i am cutting right now my diet looks like this
meal 1- 6 egg whites 1 cup oatmeal
meal 2 - 20 almonds and protien shake
meal 3- chicken and cup of broclie
meal 4 -almonds and protien shake
meal 5- talapia and 1.5 cups of veggies
meal 6- almonds and a protien shake

is taking anabolic pump a good idea on this diet or just a waste and how would i dose this and would nitric oxides b good to take to hep blood vesels pop out im 5'9-5'10 and weghi 200-205 im trying to cut to about 190 right now im about 14-17 %bf and i would like to get to like 10-12%!?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If you're taking AP I'd only dose it before meal 1. Otherwise you don't have new enough carbs in the other meals. Also, are those 6 whole eggs or a mix of whites and whole?

maybe switch out some of those protein shakes with some more chicken or even a can on tuna on occasion.

Have you added up the total calories?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
its is egg whites... but would i get any benifits from only dosing ap once a day?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sure.

But you wouldn't get many (if any,) benefits taking AP with a low carb, high fiber, high fat meal.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
o i kno i wouldnt get benifits taking it with no carbs man... im just saying is it worth it to take once a day? and do u think i should take creatine and or nitric oxides?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
im just saying is it worth it to take once a day? and do u think i should take creatine and or nitric oxides?
I think it's worth taking once a day, I do from time to time if I want a little extra damage control (from pizza or what have you,) or a stronger lift that day.

I think you'd be better off taking creatine @ 2.5g twice a day, once with brekkie after your AP dose and once after you workout.

Or you can follow this:
http://www.wannabebig.com/supplements/the-optimal-creatine-dosing-schedule/

The Optimal Creatine Dosing Schedule:

First 2 days of creatine supplementation - Load with 10g, 2 times a day (20g per day)

After the loading phase of 20 g daily for 2 days, maintenance should be 2 g per day, Any extra is simply urinated out.

Only repeat the loading phase if you discontinue use for more than 28 days.
As for Nitric Oxide supps, they aren't really necessary, but they can help with motivation. I like Anadraulic Pump (LG Sciences, no caffeine so you can take it at night,) and Anadraulic State GT by LG Sciences which I was more than impressed with. Jack3d from USPLabs is another popular preworkout that many people have had (myself included,) success with.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
so if i use creatine tho you dont think it will make me bloat and get fat it will keep me lean?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
so far i am down 3 lbs in 2 days nd i can already see my abs getting more defined