Yohimbine, alcar, green tea, guggelsterones, chromium, any of them useful on a cut?
- 05-15-2010, 05:51 PM
- 05-15-2010, 06:57 PM
None of those are going to give any noticeable effect when you are on eph.
Out of the above supplements you listed the only one I like is ALCAR....but of course...I am the biggest fan of Alpha-T2.
- 05-17-2010, 11:32 AM
i'm using yohimbine hcl right now... can't speak to much for its effects to be totally honest, as i haven't been scientific about its use and results. it was cheap and i threw it in my cutting cycle (started with ecy now on albuterol) just because i heard it worked ok.
i don't take green tea extract as a supplement, but have switched my daily coffee intake with brewed green tea. that for sure has helped with the water retention i got with coffee.
05-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Right thanks. Yohimbine is to dispose of fat in troubled areas whether it does or not im not sure but i know someone who rates it. Green tea will help abit im sure + its cheap too. Ive heard alcar is a good alternative to eph but im on eph so dont think theres any need for alcar.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Icemansoldier in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:53 AM
- By jrw in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2009, 02:40 PM
- By GQsuperman#2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2005, 11:43 PM
- By Wedgylx in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-15-2005, 12:53 PM
- By JBlaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:50 PM