headaches with clen

A

adeadbodyman

Awards
I am taking 60mcg of clen 2 times a day, from the vial. Also using mixed clenviscerate on my lovehandles once a day. I am getting crazy pains in my nose, eyes, and the front of my head. A asprin helps to take it away some, but not all of it. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Mike

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Its your blood pressure. Its probably through the roof. You're taking 120mcgs per day, which is a lot unless you build up to it. Lower your dosage, and try working back up. Everyone is different and some cant take over 100mcgs per day, while others can withstand over 200. Find what works for you

trippn

trippn

Awards
U can also try hawthorne berry supp. It helps with blood pressure. But I agree u should lower the dosage a bit.

A

adeadbodyman

Awards
Cool, I'm also taking 600mg calcium, I can't find any taurine supp. yet, gonna try a nutrient store today.
thanks,
mike
Ok to keep the clenviscerate going on? I didn't know if that could add to it, or if that small of amount is insignificant.

rtm

rtm

Awards
Cool, I'm also taking 600mg calcium, I can't find any taurine supp. yet, gonna try a nutrient store today.
thanks,
mike
Ok to keep the clenviscerate going on? I didn't know if that could add to it, or if that small of amount is insignificant.
The clenviscerate is a local application, and should not really affect you systematically. I can't take clen orally. The sides just suck for me as i am hypersensitive to any stimulants.

I can however use it topically like that with no ill effects.

trippn

trippn

Awards
I would stop it until u get you bp under control. Along with headaches and the symptoms u mentioned, high bp can cause nosebleeds.

U should be able to find taurine locally. If not, it can be had cheaply online.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Extended bouts of high bp is also very hard on your kidneys. I would be concerned with that.