headaches with clen
- 05-15-2010, 02:34 PM
- 05-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Its your blood pressure. Its probably through the roof. You're taking 120mcgs per day, which is a lot unless you build up to it. Lower your dosage, and try working back up. Everyone is different and some cant take over 100mcgs per day, while others can withstand over 200. Find what works for you
- 05-16-2010, 07:51 PM
U can also try hawthorne berry supp. It helps with blood pressure. But I agree u should lower the dosage a bit.
05-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Cool, I'm also taking 600mg calcium, I can't find any taurine supp. yet, gonna try a nutrient store today.
Ok to keep the clenviscerate going on? I didn't know if that could add to it, or if that small of amount is insignificant.
05-17-2010, 11:21 AM
05-17-2010, 11:30 AM
I would stop it until u get you bp under control. Along with headaches and the symptoms u mentioned, high bp can cause nosebleeds.
U should be able to find taurine locally. If not, it can be had cheaply online.
05-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2009, 03:03 PM
- By TheRoman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-14-2009, 05:09 PM
- By KneeDragger76 in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2009, 04:18 PM
- By citystreets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:09 AM
- By abish in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2006, 06:59 PM