ephedrine TO albuteral (not instead of) - AnabolicMinds.com

ephedrine TO albuteral (not instead of)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

ephedrine TO albuteral (not instead of)

Started my cutting cycle with ecy/cla/rala stack. damn that's a lot of effin pills... well its working great BUT

i have some liquid albuterol sitting around collecting dust, though its about a year old now. should be good still.

anyway, there's plenty of stuff on the net about why you should use albuterol over ephedrine for its "looks great on paper" anabolic abilities, and its selective antagonist to beta-2... but nothing about if i could go from the beta sledgehammer of ephedrine to a selective antagonist like albuterol or clen. should i stop ephedrine for 2 weeks with benedryl nightly, or should i just switch off my 75mg of ephedrine with 4mgs 4-5x daily with albuterol?

i've had great luck in the past with albuterol, plus the way it opened me up felt like i could breathe in water. awesome for long runs in the dead of summer.

any advice is greatly appreciated!

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm all for albuterol over E. I took 4mg for a few days while on Alpha-T2 and it was intense. Plus albuterol has shown to give a short "strength increase effect" while you are taking it
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I'm all for albuterol over E. I took 4mg for a few days while on Alpha-T2 and it was intense. Plus albuterol has shown to give a short "strength increase effect" while you are taking it
    yes albuterol is great... but can i just stop taking ephedrine and switch to albuterol without taking benedryl in between?
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have seen people do it and say they don't need to switch.

This makes sense since 40% of ephedrine's activity is on B3 receptor and albuterol on B2
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Just as an update, I switched on Saturday... 4mg x 4 a day... I'm basically switching up the ephedrine for albuterol, and keeping with my normal protocol with caffeine/yohimbine/CLA/R-ALA.

The combo of albuterol/caffeine/yohimbine is crazy... just minutes after intake i was floating out the door to work. good stuff.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Nice, i've never taken albuterol....is it pretty cheap?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Nice, i've never taken albuterol....is it pretty cheap?
    I bought mine for $39 plus shipping for 60ml @6mg/ml. Works great. Not as many sides as clen. Much shorter half life.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by trippn View Post
    I bought mine for $39 plus shipping for 60ml @6mg/ml. Works great. Not as many sides as clen. Much shorter half life.
    What's a typical dosing schema look like?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    What's a typical dosing schema look like?
    You would run it the same way u run clen, i.e. one week on, one off, or 2 wk on 2 off. The difference is that u take it 3x a day. It must also be noted that dosages of this product are measured in mg rather than mcg for clen. I worked my way up to 4mg 3x/day.
    I ran it for a month straight bc I took 50mg benadryl every nite during week 3 to clean my receptors. Granted I had lots of fat to lose, but I lost 15lbs in a month on it. No shakes like with clen.

Oh, and it only takes about 3-5 min to kick in!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

You would run it the same way u run clen, i.e. one week on, one off, or 2 wk on 2 off. The difference is that u take it 3x a day. It must also be noted that dosages of this product are measured in mg rather than mcg for clen. I worked my way up to 4mg 3x/day.
    I ran it for a month straight bc I took 50mg benadryl every nite during week 3 to clean my receptors. Granted I had lots of fat to lose, but I lost 15lbs in a month on it. No shakes like with clen.

Nice. I might try this out in the future, thanks for the info!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

i know a lot of people on the boards here are saying that you want to follow a 2 week on 2 week off protocol for this stuff, but some research says otherwise. you get the nice anabolic effects during the 2 weeks on, but this doesn't just STOP after the two weeks because you've assumingly destroyed your beta-2 receptors during this time. Yes, benedryl will upregulate your beta-2 receptors, and i think this would be the best method to keep all the positives about albuterol long after the 2 weeks. This whole 2 on 2 off thing might just be broscience... I'm still looking for the study and if i find it i'll post it.

here's what i like best about this stuff... I get the nice kick in the pants throughout the day with the 4mgs x 4 a day, and i get to lose fat and keep muscle while on it.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

okay so does albuterol really pair up to clen? heard clen is way better than albuterol but idk since i have never tried albuterol just clen. input?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    okay so does albuterol really pair up to clen? heard clen is way better than albuterol but idk since i have never tried albuterol just clen. input?
    They hit the same receptors. I think albuterol is better bc it has less side effects(no shakes). I had trouble sleeping with clen, but this product has a shorter half life so I had no problems.

I've used them both and I will definitely use albuterol again.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

They hit the same receptors. I think albuterol is better bc it has less side effects(no shakes). I had trouble sleeping with clen, but this product has a shorter half life so I had no problems.

I've used them both and I will definitely use albuterol again.
    you had shakes on clen?
    i didnt feel **** except my bod temp go up
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I haven't tried clen, i read more positives about albuterol and went straight to that.

personally i like albuterol and would recommend trying it if you haven't already. dosage is in mgs, rather than clen's mcgs, which i'm sure you've heard about. i do get some mild shakes on alb and cramping if i don't keep up on my water intake. bp went up but only mildly. i don't get as much nervous energy as i do on eph, but still keeps me alert throughout the day with the constant dosings.

i was going to post a quick update to my albuterol, as i feel its relevant to the thread. research speaks of the anabolic nature of selective beta-2 antagonists in the human body... and just to speak from my standpoint here that i'm noticing some small bursts in strength and endurance in my workouts recently. i feel like i'm on a light cycle of mdrol or something... and my lung capacity feels endless.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.

you had shakes on clen?
    i didnt feel **** except my bod temp go up
    Oh yeah, couldn't even sign my name without lots of extra squiggles! Lol.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  206 lbs.

Does Albuterol Sulfate (inhalation solution) do the same thing as the tablets?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    Does Albuterol Sulfate (inhalation solution) do the same thing as the tablets?
    i might be wrong but no, i forgot why but i read it somewhere. any know for sure?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  206 lbs.

I know the inhalers wont give the same effect.

Hmm.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    I know the inhalers wont give the same effect.

Hmm.
    I'm only going to make an intelligent guess here but...

albuterol inhalers give dosage in mcg, though you ARE inhaling it, i still doubt it would give the desired effect given the dosage. so... an inhaler gives maybe what.. 100mcg sprays? so doing the math you'd need 40 sprays 4 times a day. I'm sure there's something to be said for inhaling rather than ingesting, but i'm not a doctor so...
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesteakboy View Post
    Just as an update, I switched on Saturday... 4mg x 4 a day... I'm basically switching up the ephedrine for albuterol, and keeping with my normal protocol with caffeine/yohimbine/CLA/R-ALA.

The combo of albuterol/caffeine/yohimbine is crazy... just minutes after intake i was floating out the door to work. good stuff.
    i have used clen but never albuterol
    i have read you should not run clen with yohimbine.i am not sure if this is the same for albuterol. but i would assume it to be they bolth use the b2
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  206 lbs.

The solution I was referring to is the 2.5mg Albuterol Sulfate for Nebulizers.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    i have used clen but never albuterol
    i have read you should not run clen with yohimbine.i am not sure if this is the same for albuterol. but i would assume it to be they bolth use the b2
    good catch broheim... i'm gonna read up on the yohimbine/alb combo more. i just threw it in there coz it was cheap. =/
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.

What if you don't take the benedryl to clean the receptors? What happens? This is something I don't seem to understand very clearly...
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tsantsa View Post
    What if you don't take the benedryl to clean the receptors? What happens? This is something I don't seem to understand very clearly...
    thermogenics wont work to their fullest
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

That is not a smart plan. ephedrine shuts down beta 2 receptors in lightening time. Alb needs them open and receptive. Try it if you want but you won't be getting proper results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ephedrine Sulfate vs. Ephedrine HCL
    By lDaChOsEnOnEl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:42 AM
  2. Ephedrine HCL vrs Ephedrine Sulfate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:37 PM
  3. Ephedrine & Niacin and Ephedrine & Hairloss
    By MkUltra in forum Weight Loss