I desperatly need to lose 20 pounds

buckz55

Awards
I am currently 18 years old , 195 pounds , 5'11 .... I have been working out for 1-2 years on and off ..... meaning I got nothing really nothing to show for it..... so I suppose my body fat is over 20%

My diet too is horrible , I just eat whatever .... I need to change this because I know it's the most important part .....

So if you have any tips of what I should be eating please tell me lol

Also , is it better to do more reps / less weight or less reps / more weight?

Lastly , do you think I can accomplish this in under 2 months ?

thanks , i'd really appreciate any help

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
2200 calorie a day diet consisting of lean proteins (egg whites and eggs, chicken breasts, lean red meat), oatmeal, yams, and brown rice for carbs, as well as lots of green veggies, and some almonds or walnuts and olive oil for good fats.

Do 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 days a week and lift heavy and get plenty of sleep.

If you do all of the above, you will drop the weight.

buckz55

Awards
2200 calorie a day diet consisting of lean proteins (egg whites and eggs, chicken breasts, lean red meat), oatmeal, yams, and brown rice for carbs, as well as lots of green veggies, and some almonds or walnuts and olive oil for good fats.

Do 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 days a week and lift heavy and get plenty of sleep.

If you do all of the above, you will drop the weight.
Cool , thanks man gave u rep ..... How long do you think it will take to drop the weight ?

I see it's kinda impossible to get the right amount of protein daily without whey protein ..... got any recommendations on the best tasting kind?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
It's okay to add whey protein into the mix. Just make sure to keep your calorie count at around 2200 per day. If you stick to the plan religiously and work hard at it, you could do it in probably six weeks.

If you do plan to do as I have outlined, allow yourself one cheat meal per week, say on Sunday afternoon. Don't go crazy, but have a burger or some pasta. It will help to keep you sane.

NutraPro Whey is on sale right now. Good price and taste.

http://anabolicminds.com/store/

hli1022

Awards
Cool , thanks man gave u rep ..... How long do you think it will take to drop the weight ?

I see it's kinda impossible to get the right amount of protein daily without whey protein ..... got any recommendations on the best tasting kind?
i just try the nutraplanet one, its pretty good. but so far imo, i think the syntrax nectar is the best tasting whey. you may also want to look into casein...

hli1022

Awards
I am currently 18 years old , 195 pounds , 5'11 .... I have been working out for 1-2 years on and off ..... meaning I got nothing really nothing to show for it..... so I suppose my body fat is over 20%

My diet too is horrible , I just eat whatever .... I need to change this because I know it's the most important part .....

So if you have any tips of what I should be eating please tell me lol

Also , is it better to do more reps / less weight or less reps / more weight?

Lastly , do you think I can accomplish this in under 2 months ?

thanks , i'd really appreciate any help
at 20% bf, almost any diet will work. im a big fan of full body workouts when it comes to weight loss. you can do that twice a week plus two to three days of cardio and you should be fine. in terms of diet, you have about 2 months, so i would start with a 500 calorie deficit and work my way down from there.