First real cutting phase
- 05-07-2010, 07:11 PM
First real cutting phase
I've been trying to bulk for a few years now and i dont think i can get what i want, i did go from 135 to 170 at 5'7. SO screw it! Here is my diet and work out i've been doing for a few weeks. i would guess about 13% BF now i really want to get that shred since i cant get to 200 legit, i dont think my frame is built for it.
1. 0600- ON 60 gram shake about 440 cals + ECA
2. 0900- ON 60 gram shake 440 cals
3. 1200- 1 smart ones microwave meal 20 grams 300 cal. + ECA
4. 1430- ON 60 gram shake 440 cal. + amimal pack
5. 1600- 2 scoops of jacked- work out
6. 1700- MT anabolic halo post work out 80 cals.
7. varies but mostly 2 Natty pb on whole wheat
Monday- Chest and biceps- 8-10 reps 4 sets.
seated curls in between
cable curls in between
close grip flat bar curls in between
row machine- 1000 meters in 7 minutes
Tuesday- I have a torn maniscus so leg day is sucking till i get my MRI done on the 25th and get the surgery finished
12 minutes on the bike with tension as high as i can handle that day.
calf raises- high reps
crunches- high reps
leg extensions if i can- high reps
leg lifts- 10 reps 5 sets
ham curls if i can after everything else- high reps
decline sit ups- high reps
wednesday is off
Thursday- back and tries 8-10 reps 4 sets
rope pulls in between
close grip lat pulls
palm up grip single arm pull downs in between
seated close grip pulls
deal lifts- lower reps heavy as i can handle that day
Friday- shoulders and abs 8-10 reps 4 sets
12 minutes on the bike high RPM
crunches in between
leg lifts in between
lateral raises front
sit ups in between
The gym i go to is really hot so i dump a lot of water weight.
- 05-07-2010, 07:20 PM
be careful with the torn miniscus. If you hurt your leg due to the instability you could rupture or tear your ACL as well. I have two friends going through year long rehab. Just be careful.
05-07-2010, 07:32 PM
The doc told me no squats or running so i only do stuff when its not flared up. He said if they can cut it out i would be down for a few days and limited for a month but if he had to do something else, i forgot what he said cause i was shocked to hear him say six weeks hard down on cruches and zero presure. It tends to be OK when i keep my legs totally straight
05-07-2010, 07:48 PM
05-07-2010, 08:16 PM
05-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By darkbombz in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2010, 07:49 PM
- By pizzathehut in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-25-2010, 01:50 PM
- By deadeye in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:01 PM