stomach fat!

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
how do i lose belly fat will i start to loose belly fat if i cut out fat from my diet and incresse protien?! and what excerisies to burn belly fat?

n87

Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as spot reducing of fat, unfortunately. In order for you to loose belly fat, you need to lower your overall bodyfat content. And most likely belly fat will be the last one to go. So strict diet and lots of cardio.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do i lose belly fat will i start to loose belly fat if i cut out fat from my diet and incresse protien?! and what excerisies to burn belly fat?
This has been asked and answered many times before - please do take a look around.

You lose belly fat the same way you do any other fat - by getting leaner, though nutrition (which is KEY) and training. You do NOT need to cut fat or carbohydrates from your diet. And no exercise is going to burn the fat for you.

Read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to learn how to manipulate your nutrition and training for fat loss.

~Team APPNUT

freakdego21

Awards
alot of stomach fat is usually a sign of low testosterone, too many insulin spikes and a bad diet. I would slowly begin to take away carbs until they are about 20% of your total daily calorie intake. Increase your intake of healthy fats, this is good for testosterone. Eat nuts, olive oil, mct oil, almonds, peanut butter, fish oil, grass fed meats, fish, macademia nut oil and maybe sum CLA. Bring your fats up to about 30% of your daily calorie intake. Make protein the rest. Stay away from refined carbs and too much processed food. During your workouts take short breaks between sets(30-90 sec). This should help raise growth hormone levels which is great for burning fat. Do compound movements that make you use your core like fronts squats, squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, hang cleans and stuff like that. Throw in some complexes and HIIT at the end of your workouts like 2 or 3 times a week. but the biggest thing of course if your diet. Dont eat ****, read ingredients, limit flour, and stick wit it. Its a long process, bust your ass lol. idk some of this stuff should help

SamuraiSid

Awards

I dont mean to sound rude, but I find it hard to belive that someone who has been here long enough for 168 posts needs to ask this question.:thinking: