I need help-Cutting Diet and work out

labouhassan

Awards
This is my first post

Can anyone please help me tweak this diet? I am 25 years old 5 foot 10 and weigh 190 lbs I want to get as ripped as I can in the next 4 months.

My current diet:
-Plenty of water
Meal 1: 2 egg whites, 1 package of oat meal.
Meal 2: Protein bar-30 g protein 25 g carbs.
Meal 3: 50g turkey, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 apple
Meal 4: 1 scoop ISO whey protein
Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts, 2 cups veggies, 1 cup brown rice.
Meal 6 (before bed): 1 cups no fat cottage cheese.

My work outs are early morning and consist of HIIT for 25 min, followed by my weight training (lift heavy) then I alternate each day abs and cardio at the end of my work outs.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

freakdego21

Awards
with the workout, i would switch to doing cardio after the workout, maybe lifting for 45min then 20 min of HIIT. You can do that or do cardio 1st thing in the morning with sum BCAA's and then lift in the evening. Also, this might jus be my preference but limit your cardio to no more than 2 x's a week and see how it goes. This should help preserve some muscle. Let the diet do the work. If you dont see results or plateau then you can slowly add more cardio through the week.
Do you wotkout betweem meals 3 and 4 or after your 1st meal?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
i really think the ultimate diet 2.0 should be standard protocol for most people because it takes the guess work out of diet.

it still works better than anything I have come up with in my years of experience

labouhassan

Awards
with the workout, i would switch to doing cardio after the workout, maybe lifting for 45min then 20 min of HIIT. You can do that or do cardio 1st thing in the morning with sum BCAA's and then lift in the evening. Also, this might jus be my preference but limit your cardio to no more than 2 x's a week and see how it goes. This should help preserve some muscle. Let the diet do the work. If you dont see results or plateau then you can slowly add more cardio through the week.
Do you wotkout betweem meals 3 and 4 or after your 1st meal?
I work out after my first meal. Should I only do the 20 min of HIIT then lift harder? The reason i do so much cardio is I dont loose weight easily, I gain very quickly. Im hoping that the extra cardio will help.
Is my diet good or can anybody add or take away anything?

freakdego21

Awards
I dont get your 1st question in the response lol.
With the diet i would eat a little bit more carbs in the 1st meal since its your breakfats and pre workout meal. Either throw that apple in there or throw in another 1/2 cup of oatmeal. Maybe take some BCAA's intra workout too. Swith that iso whey to post workout and then like half hour later throw in wat u have for meal number 5. Limit your carbs for the rest of the day to jus vegetables. Take out the bread unless its ezekiel cuz you kinda dont want flour and gluten if you're lookin to get lean. And even then limit it to around your workouts and cardio. I would take out or limit the protein bar because they usually have alot of sugar or alot of unwanted ingredients and chemicals that your liver doesnt really need. after meal 3, stick with protein, veggies and healthy fats. The cootage cheese is good tho. If u want some taste for a little treat throw in sum protein and peanut butter in there, promise it aswsum lol