1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Unhappy 5'9 180 lbs now what?

Hows it going guys,

I'm new to this site, however, heard great things so I joined! This is my 1st post and I appreciate any comments or help I can get. Thank you guys in advance!

I have been 170lbs for awhile now......I'm talking years! 168lbs one day 170 the other....up and down for 4yrs now. I really wanted to gain 10lbs to be at solid 180lbs. Obviously I wanted to hopefully fill that with 10lbs of muscle and not fat. I increased my protein diet and had 3-4 protein shakes a day.Each whey protein shake game me 52g of protein and I tried keeping the bad foods out of my diet but it wasn't perfect. However I'm at 182lbs now!

I also took PRIME to increase testosterone in the hopes of getting bigger. I noticed my gains went up especially in shoulder exercises.

I'm 22 years old and have hit the gym since I was middle school. When I was younger I didn't know what I was doing and would workout all body parts at once, moreover, ive always had a passion for the iron. Naturally the older I got the more I learned and I began to isolate each body part and concentrate on one muscle a day (Chest, Shoulders, Back, Biceps/Triceps, Legs, etc). Since Jan 2010 ive noticed a huge increase in strength.

I'm 180lbs now and certainty need to cut my gut weight. I defiantly plan to hit the cardio machine hard. What supplements would you guys recommend?

I want to tone up and get cut,moreover, I don't want to lose muscle nor stop taking these supplements and have a huge spark in my metabolism where I feel like eating all the time.

So many people take supplements like hydroxycut and they lose weight get cut and then stop taking it and gain it all back. I have stayed away from supplements like these because I think its for people who want to cheat and get results right away but I'm open to suggestions on what supplements to take. I'm willing to do the work in the gym and in my diet! I'm a hard worker! What can I do?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.7%

You can clean up your diet. Posting a sample of what you're eating over a 3 day span would help give an idea of how you're eating.

As an aside, isolating the muscles isn't going to put on strength as much as working large movements is. Isolation is generally for bodybuilding or bringing up a lagging muscle group, not strength or athleticism.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

FYI- Prime is NOT a test booster...it's completely non-hormonal. That's the beauty of it. Strength gains and body recomp, without being hormonal.
    •   

4. vadox6466

I couldn't quite make out your post because the letters were so small, so I took the liberty to make it bigger:

Hows it going guys,

I'm new to this site, however, heard great things so I joined! This is my 1st post and I appreciate any comments or help I can get. Thank you guys in advance!

I have been 170lbs for awhile now......I'm talking years! 168lbs one day 170 the other....up and down for 4yrs now. I really wanted to gain 10lbs to be at solid 180lbs. Obviously I wanted to hopefully fill that with 10lbs of muscle and not fat. I increased my protein diet and had 3-4 protein shakes a day.Each whey protein shake game me 52g of protein and I tried keeping the bad foods out of my diet but it wasn't perfect. However I'm at 182lbs now!

I also took PRIME to increase testosterone in the hopes of getting bigger. I noticed my gains went up especially in shoulder exercises.

I'm 22 years old and have hit the gym since I was middle school. When I was younger I didn't know what I was doing and would workout all body parts at once, moreover, ive always had a passion for the iron. Naturally the older I got the more I learned and I began to isolate each body part and concentrate on one muscle a day (Chest, Shoulders, Back, Biceps/Triceps, Legs, etc). Since Jan 2010 ive noticed a huge increase in strength.

I'm 180lbs now and certainty need to cut my gut weight. I defiantly plan to hit the cardio machine hard. What supplements would you guys recommend?

I want to tone up and get cut,moreover, I don't want to lose muscle nor stop taking these supplements and have a huge spark in my metabolism where I feel like eating all the time.

So many people take supplements like hydroxycut and they lose weight get cut and then stop taking it and gain it all back. I have stayed away from supplements like these because I think its for people who want to cheat and get results right away but I'm open to suggestions on what supplements to take. I'm willing to do the work in the gym and in my diet! I'm a hard worker! What can I do?

[/QUOTE]
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    I couldn't quite make out your post because the letters were so small, so I took the liberty to make it bigger:

Hows it going guys,

[/QUOTE]

thanks tat helps alot lol
    i liked arson by map and heard animal cuts wasnt bad either
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.54%

add oxy elite pro and recreate by usplabs, there the only fat burners that acutually works, animal cuts and arson are nothing more than caffine that will cause a crash withnin minutes.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've been taking Prime for a penis enlarger for months now, and as a substitute for CellTech when i run out.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%

Post up your diet/meal plans.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Thanks to everyone who has commented.

Cold Seed here it is, thanks again for the help brother.

Breakfast: 5:00 am
    (Hungry days)
    Original Egg beaters
    Whey protein by body fortress 26g protein
    2 pieces Whole Wheat toast
    Sliced ham/turkey
    light yogurt

(Woke up late need to pay the bills but eat something fast and nutritious)

1 serving of brown sugar oatmeal
    52g of whey protein (2scoops)

Snack 9:00am

Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich (more peanut butter tiny amount of jelly)
    Peanut butter bar

Water

sometimes a banana or apple

Lunch- 11am

It usually varies
    (steak salad limited light ranch, chicken salad)
    (Steak and mix veggies)
    (turkey or ham sandwich provolone cheese, wheat bread.)
    (tuna sandwich,wheat bread, no cheese)

Sides
    light yogurt
    banana or apple
    peanuts
    100 calorie snack

Prework out shake1:00pm

whey protein by body fortress 26g of protein 1 scoop.

2:30pm Fireworks creatine 1 scoop little energy before gym

Gym work out
    from 3:00pm to 4:30 sometimes til 5:00pm
    usually anywhere from 45min to 60 min on targeted body part
    15 to 30 min of cardio twice a week

Post work out shake 2:00pm

2 scoops 52g of protein body fortress

[B]Dinner[/B

After gym and post work out shake sometimes i don't feel hungry. Sometimes my gf makes healthy dinner and I might eat it, depends.

Thanks so much for the help! I really wanna do this and I am ready to prove that I can get big gain muscle and lose body fat!

THANKS THANKS THANKS
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Pics of my current body will be posted soon. It wont pretty lol but thats why I need help lol thanks guys.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.7%

How long have you been eating like this?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

to cut the gut I would HIGHLY recommend ECA (ephedrine, caffeine & asprin) stack. Careful though b/c you will feel like your tweaking. ECA is a way to diet with minimal muscle loss too. Even if you don't change your diet ECA would help you loose fat but you prob won't be very hungry first couple days (you'd prob be able to go a whole day without eating if you really wanted to with this stack, prob not the best idea though). Worked great for me.

I'd recommend bulking up first (if you goal is 180, might want to bulk up to 185-190) then cut w/ ECA stack.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

Im at 180 5'9 Now. If i were you I'd bulk up first before cutting, It might take awhile to bulk if you arent hitting the weights hard enough And by that i mean intensity. Try taking less time in between sets and always try to go for 2 more.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

Looks like you just need some more cals. I am having issues bulking right now too, because my young metabolism is insane, it seems like my maintenance is 4kcals. Try and get some more carbs. It also looks like you may be cutting it close on your protein, more solid protein would be good What time do you sleep? You should take your post workout shake immediately after, and then like an hour or so later you should get a nice solid meal.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

Quote Originally Posted by freepaystheso View Post

Quiting a diet pill doesnt add surplus calories or carbohydrates to your body..
    Truth
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Quiting a diet pill doesnt add surplus calories or carbohydrates to your body..
    Correct, the only reasons people gain it back is because they feel as if they gained the right to eat however they want as long as the keep they weight off....which they never do.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Thanks for all the help! I am now aware that after cutting I will probably weight anywhere from 170-175 lbs.....so there goes that perfect 5'9 180 lbs I imagined its ok tho.

I am still looking for a good supplement to cut some fat, leave the muscle and not stop my metabolisim.

I am also looking for a good test booster, any ideas? Im thinking of taking novadex xt for post cycle unless you guys recommended a better supplement.

Whats a good creatine that works great and dosent have too many calories?
    I am also open to any suggestions to a pre-work out pill or powder?

What do you guys think I should change my diet and meals too? Give me some ideas to a good breakfast, lunch,snacks, and dinner to make 5 small meals.

Since ive been isolating each muscle and it was recommended to work the muscle in large movements what kind of workouts do you guys recommend?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

I have posted pictures of my current body on my profile....sorry guys not the best pics and not the best body lol however it might help you guys help me. I am willing to work hard and I appreciate all you guys help.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

Quote Originally Posted by freepaystheso View Post
    Thanks for all the help! I am now aware that after cutting I will probably weight anywhere from 170-175 lbs.....so there goes that perfect 5'9 180 lbs I imagined its ok tho.

I am still looking for a good supplement to cut some fat, leave the muscle and not stop my metabolisim.

I am also looking for a good test booster, any ideas? Im thinking of taking novadex xt for post cycle unless you guys recommended a better supplement.

Whats a good creatine that works great and dosent have too many calories?
    I am also open to any suggestions to a pre-work out pill or powder?

What do you guys think I should change my diet and meals too? Give me some ideas to a good breakfast, lunch,snacks, and dinner to make 5 small meals.

Since ive been isolating each muscle and it was recommended to work the muscle in large movements what kind of workouts do you guys recommend?
    I am doing a HST workout, I am loving it so far and would recommend it or another full body workout for anyone who is beginning. Isolating is great, but if you don't have the base there it is kind of pointless in my eyes. Google Ripptoes starting strength, and hypertrophy-specific training, and look them over. It is VERY important for you to be doing the big movements, Squats, Bench Press, Deadlifts, Pullups, dips, things like that which work more than one muscle at a time, they are absolutely necessary to build a base, and will give you a larger/stronger body overall quicker than isolating. Once you have been working your full body for a couple months then you should start isolating if that's what you'd like, but I definately recommend full body to start.

I have no clue on the fat burning supps, I am only trying to gain and havent been doing this long enough to cut yet.

For test you could try testopro or T-911, people have good things to say about both. I am seeing a bit of an increase with Formadrol, but it is def more of a PCT supp, and Im a dummy for taking it by itself lol.

Creatine- Go with Creatine Monohydrate, 10 bucks for like 100 servings at Nutraplanet, can't really beat it and it is tried and true.

Pre workout- I just got Finaflex's N.O. Ignite and love it to death. It is absolutely amazing, and delish. No crash whatsoever. A lot of people are loving Anadraulic State GT form LG, but it didn't go well with me. Lots of people like BC+EAAs during workouts too, either homebrewed or in something like Xtend, I just drink water.

For Diet: Clean protein (chicken/fish) and complex carbs (rice/noodles) with some green veggies is what I eat. I'll eat 1 chicken breast or 1 filet of fish with some rice/noodle and a couple v8s or cucumbers at least 4 times per day, with 4 eggs (3 whites 1 whole) some oatmeal, pineapple, toast and cottage cheese for breakfast. I throw in a few shakes too, I always have one post workout, and sometimes have more during my day. Snack on PB or almonds throughout the day, and try not to take in too much protein, ie don't take a shake with dinner, your wasting protein. I;ve heard dif numbers, in between 30-50g protein is what your body can synthesize at once.

I am fairly new to this but read tons, feel free to add / remark on my advice pros
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I am doing a HST workout, I am loving it so far and would recommend it or another full body workout for anyone who is beginning. Isolating is great, but if you don't have the base there it is kind of pointless in my eyes. Google Ripptoes starting strength, and hypertrophy-specific training, and look them over. It is VERY important for you to be doing the big movements, Squats, Bench Press, Deadlifts, Pullups, dips, things like that which work more than one muscle at a time, they are absolutely necessary to build a base, and will give you a larger/stronger body overall quicker than isolating. Once you have been working your full body for a couple months then you should start isolating if that's what you'd like, but I definately recommend full body to start.

I have no clue on the fat burning supps, I am only trying to gain and havent been doing this long enough to cut yet.

For test you could try testopro or T-911, people have good things to say about both. I am seeing a bit of an increase with Formadrol, but it is def more of a PCT supp, and Im a dummy for taking it by itself lol.

Creatine- Go with Creatine Monohydrate, 10 bucks for like 100 servings at Nutraplanet, can't really beat it and it is tried and true.

Pre workout- I just got Finaflex's N.O. Ignite and love it to death. It is absolutely amazing, and delish. No crash whatsoever. A lot of people are loving Anadraulic State GT form LG, but it didn't go well with me. Lots of people like BC+EAAs during workouts too, either homebrewed or in something like Xtend, I just drink water.

For Diet: Clean protein (chicken/fish) and complex carbs (rice/noodles) with some green veggies is what I eat. I'll eat 1 chicken breast or 1 filet of fish with some rice/noodle and a couple v8s or cucumbers at least 4 times per day, with 4 eggs (3 whites 1 whole) some oatmeal, pineapple, toast and cottage cheese for breakfast. I throw in a few shakes too, I always have one post workout, and sometimes have more during my day. Snack on PB or almonds throughout the day, and try not to take in too much protein, ie don't take a shake with dinner, your wasting protein. I;ve heard dif numbers, in between 30-50g protein is what your body can synthesize at once.

I am fairly new to this but read tons, feel free to add / remark on my advice pros
    Bcaa's are important Broski. Go getcha sum.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Yeah >< xtend is just so expensive lol! BC+EAA from lg work good?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.91%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    ^^^^^agree
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I got two bottles, Blue Razz and the Kiwi Watermelon.

They mix pretty well and taste actually pretty good. You just get some like little flakes on your lips if you don't let it dissolve.

I personally Preffer the Kiwi Watermelon, It tastes just like a Jolly Rancher or something like that.

Plus, It's waaaay cheaper than Xtend, Beazy loves that.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

meh, just bought bcaa and eaa from np, bulk. Throw it into some crystal light :P
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

Been wonderin this forever lol. Xtend is so daaamn good!