Viper

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Viper

Today i purchased a weight loss pill called Viper. Just wondering if u guys have ever tryed it? Is this stuff any good? If its not good im looking to get my money back.

Supplement Facts
    Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalomin) 20.5 mcg 340%

Multi-Phase Proprietary Matrix 707 mg **
    Dyma-CocoXan™ (Cocoa Extract containing natural Xanthine, Theobromine and added Synephrine), Guarana Extract (99% Xanthine Guaranine), Phenylalanine, B-in-B Matrix (Zingiber, Cayenne, Yohimbe HCL, Bioperine™, Maximowizia Chinensis Extract, Phaseolus Vulgaris Extract, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, 5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan, Guggul Extract (Commiphora Mukul 2.5% Guggulsterones), Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Tyrosine Ethyl Ester, Propionyl-Carnitine Ethyl Ester, DymaMine3™ (Thiamine Disulfide / Thiamine Trisulfide)
    * Percent Daily Value (DV) ** Daily Value not established
    ✓Bioperine™ is a Trademark of Sabinsa Corp.

Other Ingredients:
    Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polydextrose, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Blue #2, Titanium Dioxide, Maltodextrin, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrose, Sodium Alginate, Ethylcellulose, Oleic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Lecithin (Soya). Contains Soy.

WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children. Not intended for persons under 18 years of age. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before using this product if you have any preexisting medical conditions, including high blood pressure, heart or thyroid problems, nervous disorders, diabetes, or are taking any medication. Limit the use of caffeine containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, sleeplessness and occasionally rapid heartbeat.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

looks like ALRI hyperdrive 3.0. how much did you spend on this? if u paid more than 30 u should take it back and Get Alpha T-2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

i payed 30 dollars on this stuff. Whats Alpha T-2? I just started doing research on viper and everyones says theres to much energy in it causing rapid heart beat and no sleep. Im just looking for a fat burner that will just burn fat and i will be able to sleep.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

alpha T-2 Is what u should get bro , its def the best fat burner. it doesnt have stimulants persay i mean no caffeine and no geranium. its only three ingredients
    3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg ** 150 mcg **
    Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg ** 30 mg **
    Rauwolscine HCL 7 mg ** 7 mg **

Its 29.99 plus if u use the coupon "Alpha T-2" you can get an extra 15% off . definately what i would buy if i wanted to cut. and with the 3,3 diiodo and no 3,5 theres no risk of Thyroid suppression. oh and the coupon is for nutraplanet heres the link to the product
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-capsules.html

If I was you I would also stack with a good partitioning supplement such as recompadrol by lean body formulations.

Stacking the two would cover almost every angle of fat burning and make sure youre carbohydrates are going to muscles and not fat. Plus recompadrol blocks gluconeogenisis from Amino acids so if your doing keto then it would be even better and you could half dose recompadrol making 1 bottle last u at least 60 days. I used my first bottle and it lasted me 40 days and i was taking up to 14 caps some days for over 600 grams of carb in one day
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

thanks i appreciate the advice. ill return this stuff and ill go wit the Alpha T-2 and recompadrol by lean body formulations.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  177 lbs.

Looks like an identical clone of VenEvol by Evolution labs, here is the ingredient list:
    Serving Size 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container 90

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 20mcg 333.3%

Unique Proprietary Matrix 675mg **
    EVOCAMINE 4.0™: Cocoa Extract With Added Synephrine, Guarana Extract (99% Xanthines), VenEVOL Compound™: [Maximowizia Chinensis Extract, Phaseolus Vulgaris Extract, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, 5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan, Guggul Extract (Commiphora Mukul 2.5% Guggulsterones), Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Tyrosine Ethyl Ester, Propionyl Carnitine Ethyl Ester, Venamine™ (Thiamine Trisulfide/Disulfide)], Metabolic Multiplier Matrix: Ginger, Capsicum, Bioperine™, Yohimbe HCL, Hoodia.

I was not satisified with the effects of VenEvol or Hyperdrive 3.0 and it looks like another company is utilizing this same blend but calling it by another name.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

yeaa reviews on this stuff not good. i just returned it and now i will be taking Alpha-T2 and RECOMPADROL.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  177 lbs.

Good choice!
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    yeaa reviews on this stuff not good. i just returned it and now i will be taking Alpha-T2 and RECOMPADROL.
    theres someone else running essentially the same stack but with added Garcinia Cambogia 50% HCA

im excited to see your results, i know you will be more then happy.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

yeaa man this stack looks promising!!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

hey wat do you guys think of adding a creatine to this cutting stack? I have a Anadraulic State GT on hand but im not sure if this will help with cutting or not?
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    hey wat do you guys think of adding a creatine to this cutting stack? I have a Anadraulic State GT on hand but im not sure if this will help with cutting or not?
    Definately add your creatine itll help maintain a little more strength on a cut.

and theres increased creatine utilization with most nutrient repartitioners.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

so would I have better cutting results with the anadraulic state gt added to the stack?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  177 lbs.

I think you might have better results at the gym via the increase in intensity and energy output that anadraulic state might bring to your workouts
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

ok sounds good then. just got my Alpha T-2 and recompadrol in mail today. Im planning on starting the cycle monday. Cant wait!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. viper-dymatase
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 07:53 AM