- 05-04-2004, 02:51 PM
After doing some reading on diets. I came across a KD thats called a PSMF I was wondering what you guys thought about it. How much LBM would someone loose doing it for 2-4 weeks then doing a CKD if the person had about 50 pounds of fat? Or even 30 pounds of fat? Or is the diet just not a good idea? The reading i have done so far on it shows a positive nitrogen balance which is a good thing for perserving LBM right.
- 05-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Depends on bf%, the higher, the more efficacious and advisable is the PSMF. As long as protein consumption is high-end (1.5g per lb. lbm), then you can use the PSMF all the way down to 12% bf, assuming proper maintenance breaks and refeeds as suggested by Lyle in his book.
At 12% bf, you'd probably start to lose some significant muscle though. You could just switch to UD 2.0 at that point though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:07 PM
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2002, 12:58 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM